Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) December 03, 2013
Sensei Project Solutions announced today the official launch of the Sensei Project Dashboard™ App that pulls together Microsoft Project schedule information and SharePoint data to provide a comprehensive and interactive status dashboard for your project.
The Sensei Project Dashboard includes live tiles for ‘Project’, ‘Tasks’, ‘Issues’, ‘Risks’, ‘Documents’ and ‘Deliverables’.
- The 'Project' tile shows high level project information about the Finish, Cost, % Work complete, Issues and Risks.
- The 'Tasks' tile shows detailed information about Slipping Tasks, Missed Deadlines, Tasks that are Due Soon and Starting Soon as well as Overallocations.
- The 'Documents' tile shows the SharePoint Document Library for the project.
- The 'Issues' tile shows the SharePoint Issues list for the project.
- The 'Risks' tile shows the SharePoint Risks list for the project.
- The 'Deliverables' tile shows the SharePoint Deliverables list for the project.
Executives and project managers can access detailed information behind each live tile.
Sensei Project Dashboard™ works with Microsoft Project Online, Microsoft Project Server 2013 and 2010. It pulls ‘Published’ schedule data, so project managers should make sure to publish frequently for the most up-to-date information.
“The touch interface of an iPad adds a whole new dimension of interaction with the project schedule and supporting SharePoint data. Now, project managers and executives have access to critical project data in an easy-to-use interface that is always available whether online or offline on their iPads”, said Kenneth Steiness, Managing Partner, Sensei Project Solutions.
The Sensei Project Dashboard™ is available in the Apple App Store for download.
About Sensei Project Solutions:
Sensei Project Solutions is a Gold certified Microsoft Partner specializing in Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) deployments with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft Project Online. With extensive experience on hundreds of PPM deployments and with thousands of users trained, Sensei Project Solutions brings a process-focused approach; and support for industry standards and best practices to all engagements. We offer a complete set of services to help an organization make their Microsoft PPM deployment successful, including full implementation and support services, training as well as pre-configured solutions, report packs and Apps.