Frederick, Maryland (PRWEB) December 04, 2013
Immersion Active, the only internet marketing agency focused solely on marketing to baby boomers and seniors online, attended the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) awards ceremony November 19th in Nashville, where their client Home Instead Senior Care received a Gold WOMMY award for Social Engagement. The Word of Mouth Marketing Association is the official non-profit trade association dedicated to the word of mouth and social media marketing industry.
The award-winning campaign focused on providing training and resources to families and friends caring for a person with Alzheimer’s or other dementias. As part of this campaign, Immersion Active worked with Home Instead to:
● Build a rich and engaging RememberforAlzheimers Facebook support community (Facebook.com/RememberforAlzheimers) of over 230,000 likes
● Host monthly Live Chat events featuring Alzheimer’s and dementia experts which averaged 500 registrants per event
● Build a searchable database of local live training workshops
● Develop an e-learning version of the live training which is available on the HelpForAlzheimersFamilies.com website, and
● Conduct extensive online campaigns, both mobile and desktop, to promote workshop registration and build community engagement
To learn more about the Home Instead Senior Care Help for Alzheimer's Families initiatives, visit HelpForAlzheimersFamilies.com or the Facebook page at Facebook.com/RememberForAlzheimers.
About Immersion Active
Immersion Active is the digital agency for the mature markets. Founded in 1998, the agency helps brands leverage digital media to profitably engage boomers and seniors online. Immersion Active has been the recipient of more than 130 regional, national and international awards for its work in interactive design and marketing.