London, UK (PRWEB) December 03, 2013
With the growing number of consumers demanding the products that exert positive influences on physical health, the market for dairy alternative beverages is gaining momentum worldwide. In the next five years, the overall market is expected to register 15% CAGR to be valued at USD 14 billion by 2018-end. As of 2012, the soy milk category led the market in volume and value terms. Geography-wise, APAC is projected to remain the biggest dairy alternative beverage marketplace, as well as is set to be the most rapidly growing one in the offing. The North American market, led by the USA, owes its growth mainly to the rising amount of vegans and health-conscious consumers.
The major companies exploit a diversity of channels in order to promote their products. Thus, some of the industry behemoths, like US-based The Hain Celestial Group Inc and Turtle Mountain LLC, invest in R&D programmes to develop innovative dairy alternative beverages, whilst some of them, such as Sweden-based Oatly AB and others, focus on adopting expansion strategies to enhance their dairy alternative product portfolio and approach new geographical markets.
Insightful market research study “Dairy Alternative (Beverage) Market by Type (Soy, Almond, Rice), Formulation (Plain, Flavored, Sweetened, Unsweetened), Channel (Supermarket, Health Store, Pharmacy, Convenience Store) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018” worked out by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Dairy Alternative (Beverage) Market by Type (Soy, Almond, Rice), Formulation (Plain, Flavored, Sweetened, Unsweetened), Channel (Supermarket, Health Store, Pharmacy, Convenience Store) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
Published: November, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report provides an in-depth analysis (by value and volume) of the global market for dairy alternative beverages, categorised by type, formulation, sales channel, and geography. The report offers eagle-sighted insight into the key market drivers and restraints, challenges and opportunities, and a slew of burning industry issues. The study draws up an elaborate picture of the competitive landscape along with profiling the top 20 companies involved in the market. A discussion on the market share by the major players is included. Historical revenue and volume data, along with a detailed forecast of the respective market numbers to 2018 are provided for the overall market and each of its segments.
- In-depth analysis of the global dairy alternative beverage industry, covering its evolution, supply chain review, industry insights, and market share analysis.
- Comprehensive market overview, with highlights of winning imperatives, burning issues, impact analysis (drivers, restrains and opportunists), as well as Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Detailed market segmentation based on type, formulation, sales channel, and geography; including in-depth analyses and forecasts of each of the aforementioned market segments (by value and volume).
- Description of the competitive environment.
- Extensive profiling of the leading companies.
- Future five–year market forecast.
More insightful market research reports by the publisher can be found at M&M page.