London, UK (PRWEB) December 03, 2013
During the past several years, unpredictability of resin prices and the overall economic instability have encouraged an emphasis on efficient cost reduction as well as material saving in the beverage industry in order to deliver closures, requiring a minimum adaptation of installed technology. Innovations in the packaging industry are focused mainly on such areas as light weighting, increased shelf-life, and waste reduction. Visual appeal and functionality of closure represent the key factors determining consumers’ choice of health and beauty products. This has encouraged fragrance manufacturers to use luxury caps and closures in order to reinforce the premium image of their products.
The overall packaging market is characterized by an ongoing shift from metal products to plastic ones; this trend is likely to continue in the forthcoming years. By 2017, the metal products are predicted to capture only one third of the total caps and closures market. At present, Asia is the largest caps and closures’ consumer, and it is forecast to maintain its dominant position through to 2017.
In-demand research report “Innovation in Caps and Closures 2013 - A Review of Recent Innovation and Trends, Drivers and Issues in Global Caps and Closures Markets” worked out by Canadean has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Innovation in Caps and Closures 2013 - A Review of Recent Innovation and Trends, Drivers and Issues in Global Caps and Closures Markets
Published: November, 2013
Price: US$ 2,950.00
The report provides a comprehensive guide to the world market for caps and closures with a particular focus on the recent innovations. It sheds light on the present and emerging industry trends, uncovers essential data on the global packaging consumption, reviews the market dynamics, describes the current market landscape and examines the key factors influencing the market growth. The research study discloses the demand patterns, covers the existing products, delves into the competitive landscape and traces the performance of the leading companies. In addition, the report pinpoints the most promising growth areas and offers a detailed future outlook for the global caps and closures market up to 2017.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides a clear understanding of the world caps and closures market as well as packaging consumption.
- Extensive consumption analysis and examination of the key market segments allow packaging manufactures and suppliers to determine which packaging caps and closures will be the focus of future growth.
- The research study quantifies and clarifies future demand patterns and also identifies the types of innovations best placed to exploit them, thus providing a solid base for decision-making and strategy-planning activities.
- The report offers in-depth understanding of the shifting market dynamics, which assists in ensuring maximum sales in the future.
- Insights into the competitive environment show who stands where in the global caps and closures market and help to achieve the competitive advantage over the rivals.
More insightful market research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.