Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) December 03, 2013
Holiday shopping is always a challenge, and with so many shopping options in the Entertainment Capital of the World visitors (and even locals!) may not know where to get the best bargains. CheapoVegas.com has complied a list of the Top 6 best places in Las Vegas to make the most of this holiday season’s shopping experience. These choices were picked based on shopping options, atmosphere, and reviews.
1. The Shops at Crystals: Why? Because 500,000 square feet dedicated to the world’s most esteemed brands is an experience not to be missed. Located adjacent to Aria, the Shops at Crystals boast a breathtaking crystalline, glass and steel canopy and luxury brands including Louis Vuitton, BVLGARI, Tiffany & Co. and many, many more. Like luxury? Head to the Shops at Crystals.
2. Head to Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace: This upscale Italian themed shopping center will make you feel like royalty. Can’t afford the Forum on a good day? There’s no better time than the holidays to get a foot in the door. Caesar’s Forum features over 100 retailers, from big name stores like Louis Vuitton and The Disney Store to small name boutiques for unique finds.
3. Grand Canal Shops at The Venetian: This Italian themed shopping center gives “Shop ‘til you drop” a whole new meaning. Jaws will drop as soon as shoppers see the this recreated Venetian street, complete with canal and Gondolas. Finish up a day of wonton holiday shopping with dinner over the canal, or get a meal to go, book a gondola and chow down while gently drifting through Venice...Without ever leaving Las Vegas.
4. Visit Planet Hollywood’s Miracle Mile: This shopping center boasts of over 130 retailers, and plenty of restaurants to refuel at between deal grabbing shopping sprees. Enjoy big name retailers like Steve Madden and Tommy Bahamas, as well as unique and exciting boutique stores. For one-stop shopping, there’s no place better than the Miracle Mile to take advantage of tons of great holiday gift options and deals all in one spot.
5. Transport to the Champs Elysees with Paris Las Vegas’ Le Boulevard: Though smaller than other hotels’ shopping areas, Paris’ Le Boulevard is arguably the most authentic. For a Parisian experience anywhere other than Paris itself, this Sin City gem can’t be beat. Browse (and buy) from unique French art galleries, enjoy great deals on French Pastries, or enjoy an intimate shopping experience that can only be found in a Parisian boutique.
Fashion Show Mall: A fashion venue that encompasses almost two million square feet, it’s no surprise that almost anything can be found, from those long desired pair of shoes to the perfect present for mom. A recent $362 million expansion and remodel means this mall not only houses a ton of shopping options, but it’s also high-tech with a 128-foot high multimedia “cloud.”
Get the most out of holiday shopping by planning ahead. Use this list to find the best shopping options and enjoy big savings and great value. Get the best deals, don’t wait until last minute to shop.
This article was written by Cash Cooper, editor for CheapoVegas.com.