Dallas, TX (PRWEB) December 05, 2013
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) announces highlights of November transactions and new assignments.
- Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. has leased a 3,203-square-foot space on the northwest corner of South Wright Street and East Green Street in Champaign, Ill. The new Panda Express will be in the heart of the restaurant district of the University of Illinois campus.
Todd Gould of SRS Real Estate Partners' Chicago office represented the tenant, Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. in this transaction.
- Russell Cellular, a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer, has opened two new stores in Colorado. The Windsor, Colo., store is located at 1520 Main St. Suite 200. The store opened Wednesday, November 20, 2013 as a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer location. A second store in Falcon, Colo., located at 7643 McLaughlin opened its doors Friday, November 22, 2013 also as a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer location.
Joe Beck and Ed Beck of SRS Real Estate Partners’ Denver office represented the tenant, Russell Cellular, in both of these transactions.
- DSW Shoe Warehouse has leased an 18,852-square-foot space at the Eden Prairie Center in Eden Prairie, Minn. The new DSW will be located at 8251 Flying Cloud Drive, Eden Prairie Center, Eden Prairie, Minn. DSW plans to open in the third quarter 2014.
SRS Real Estate Partners' Minneapolis office represented the tenant, DSW Shoe Warehouse in this transaction. CAPREF Eden Prairie Center, LLC represented the landlord.
- The SRS Phoenix office has secured another location for Pita Pit at Vestar’s Gilbert Gateway Towne Center located at the southwest corner of the San Tan Freeway and Power Road in Gilbert, Ariz. This Target anchored center includes Michael’s, Ross, Petsmart and Sweet Tomatoes. The 1,500-square-foot Pita Pit is scheduled to open first quarter 2014. This will be the second location in the valley and the third in the state.
Scott Ellsworth with SRS Real Estate Partners’ Phoenix office represented Pita Pit on the Phoenix MSA transactions and Brian Woods with Colliers International represented the landlord Vestar, LLC at Gilbert Gateway Towne Center.
- Dollar Tree has signed three new leases and is looking for more sites throughout Arizona. Dollar Tree’s first new location is a 10,865-square-foot space at Squaw Peak Plaza located at the northeast corner of Thomas Road and State Route 51 in Phoenix. Dollar Tree plans to open in early 2014.
The second new location for the discount store is an 8,512-square-foot space in Harrison Plaza located at the northwest corner of Golf Links Road and Harrison Road in Tucson. Dollar Tree plans to open in early 2014.
Dollar Tree’s third new location is an 8,000-square-foot space at Gilbert Gateway Towne Center located at the southwest corner of the San Tan Freeway and Power Road in Gilbert. The Target anchored shopping center includes Michael’s, Ross, Chase, Petsmart and Sweet Tomatoes. Dollar Tree plans to open in early 2014.
Kurt Kalocin with SRS Real Estate Partners’ Phoenix office represented the tenant, Dollar Tree in the three transactions. Brian Woods and Tom Woods with Collier’s International represented the Landlord, Vestar, in the Gilbert Gateway Towne Center transaction. Regan Amato and Tyler Chester with Phoenix Commercial Advisors represented the landlord, Kornwasser Shopping Centers, in the Squaw Peak Plaza transaction.
- Umpqua Bank will move its San Francisco office located at 50 California St. to the 13th floor of 450 Sansome St. in downtown San Francisco, where its flagship retail branch recently opened. Umpqua plans to move into the 8,423-square-foot space in January 2014. The company’s new office will enable better interaction with its retail operations on the ground floor as well as provide space for its private bank and commercial banking operations.
Umpqua Bank is expanding in San Francisco and currently has 22 of its 202 stores located in the greater Bay Area. The company’s flagship branch at 450 Sansome St. opened on Aug. 26, 2013 and was designed to offer a unique in-store customer experience, including an interactive digital “Catalyst Wall,” public meeting spaces and a mobile concierge, among other features.
Laura Tinetti of SRS Real Estate Partners’ San Francisco office represented the tenant, Umpqua Bank, in the transaction.
- SRS Real Estate Partners’ San Jose office has brokered four retail leases for BRE Properties’ Solstice Apartment Homes development in downtown Sunnyvale, Calif. Located at 299 W. Washington Ave., with Macy’s and Target in the immediate vicinity, BRE’s newest apartment community will open this fall with plans for 25,000 square feet of retail space to serve the residents. The first four tenants to sign leases include Prolific Oven, with 4,832 square feet; Kabul, with 3,225 square feet; Flywheel Sports, with 2,950 square feet, and Japan Relocation Center, with 2,958 square feet.
Bruce Frazer and Randol Mackley with SRS Real Estate Partners’ San Jose office represented the landlord, BRE Properties.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners is the largest real estate company in the U.S. exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with more than 20 offices worldwide, SRS’ strong reach and international presence provide the company with unparalleled knowledge both globally and domestically. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and management services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. Our success is measured in the achievement of our clients’ objectives, satisfaction and trust. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.