Gyms Can Attract New One-Day Customers and Long-term Members With the GymPoints App

GymPoints LLC, a Denver startup, announces the launch of its website GymPoints.com and mobile app, connecting gyms with consumers by selling one day, or one class, gym access on their mobile device.

  • Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInEmail a friend
GymPoints
By engaging consumers on their mobile devices, GymPoints gives gyms and fitness facilities the opportunity to reach new customers while earning additional revenue at almost no added cost.

Denver, CO (PRWEB) December 04, 2013

GymPoints LLC, a Denver startup, announces the launch of its website — GymPoints.com — and mobile app, connecting gyms with consumers by selling one day, or one class, gym access on their mobile device. GymPoints attracts paying one-day users who are also valuable potential members. The simple to use GymPoints platform breaks down the barriers that prevent many Americans from going to the gym by offering convenient, hassle-free access on their mobile devices.

Although most Americans are aware of the health and lifestyle benefits of exercising, industry research suggests that as few as 15 percent of Americans are card-carrying gym members. GymPoints recognizes that there are barriers such as cost, commitment, and location preventing the other 85 percent from utilizing gyms. By offering consumers discounted and hassle-free, one-day access on their mobile device, GymPoints is breaking down these barriers. Gyms seeking new exposure, increased day pass sales, and new prospective members should become a GymPoints Partner Gym.

GymPoints state of the art application and website was built to capitalize on Americans ever-growing reliance on their smartphones. An August 2013 study released by eMarketer reports that Americans are expected to spend an average of five hours a day on their smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. By engaging consumers on their mobile devices, GymPoints gives gyms and fitness facilities the opportunity to reach new customers while earning additional revenue at almost no added cost.

Using the GymPoints.com website and mobile app, users can locate, research, pay, and check-in for one-day or one-class access all on their mobile device. GymPoints users buy points, which are redeemable at Partner Gyms, for one-day or one-class access. Using the website and app, users see gyms closest to them, or can search anywhere. Consumers have access to gym photos, amenities, class schedules, and can even get directions from the website and app. Check-in is paper-free and hassle-free as consumers simply scan their phones unique GymPoints QR Code on the GymPoints Merchant Tablet at a gym front desk.

The GymPoints Merchant Check-in Tablet and App is built to be hassle-free for both consumers and gym employees by operating without employee input. GymPoints users simply scan their phone on the GymPoints tablet, and sign the liability waiver right on the tablet. When a user scans their phone, the GymPoints Tablet App instantly collects payment, processes their check-in, and asks for their signature. The check-in process takes matter of seconds and delivers a confirmation tone to front-desk employees. Using the Tablet App, employees can instantly track gym attendance and utilization.

Gym interested in becoming a GymPoints Partner Gym should visit partners.gympoints.com and simply choose a pricing package. Gyms can sign up in a matter of minutes online and will be contacted by their dedicated account manager. Gyms only pay a one-time risk-free setup fee and never pay again. GymPoints is unique because gyms never pay a monthly or annual fee — only the one-time set-up fee. The state-of-the-art GymPoints platform creates value for both consumers and Partner Gyms.

About GymPoints

GymPoints is a web-based platform and mobile application that connects gyms with tech-savvy consumers through their smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. GymPoints allows customers to research and locate participating gyms and seamlessly check-in and pay for one-day gym access using the GymPoints app on their mobile devices. GymPoints breaks down the barriers that prevent 85 percent of Americans from joining gyms. GymPoints will bring Partner Gyms new revenue through increased day-pass sales and new memberships at almost no incremental cost. For more information, visit http://www.gympoints.com or call (720) 285-5227.


Contact