London, UK (PRWEB) December 05, 2013
During 2009-2012, the ceramic tableware market in the European Union (EU) experienced inconsistent growth. In 2012, the value of the EU ceramic tableware production increased by over EUR 33 million and reached almost EUR 552.8 million. Tableware and other household articles of earthenware or fine pottery form the largest market segment on the basis of product. This segment is lead by Portugal with over 64% share in terms of output volume, followed by the UK and Rumania. Portugal and the UK are the top EU consumers of ceramic tableware, accounting for nearly equal share of the total EU consumption volume.
The EU ceramic tableware industry is represented by numerous prosperous manufacturers, including, among others, Villeroy & Boch, Staatliche Porzellan-Manufaktur Meissen GmbH, MKM Max Krüger GmbH & Co. KG, Neue Porzellanfabrik Triptis GmbH, Rosenthal GmbH, Denby Holdings Ltd, Hartley Greens & Co, Dudson Ltd., and Wade Ceramics Limited.
In-demand research study “Ceramic Tableware: European Union Market Outlook 2013 and Forecast till 2018” worked out by BAC Reports has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Ceramic Tableware: European Union Market Outlook 2013 and Forecast till 2018
Published: October, 2013
Price: US$ 1,800.00
The report provides a comprehensive panorama of the EU market for ceramic tableware. It covers EU total market as well as contains all-round country market analyses, highlights the historical evolution (2008-2012) of the industry and draws up a clear picture of the actual market state. The research study uncovers the production and demand statistics, unveils data on the foreign trade, reviews the price fluctuations and discusses the important industry trends and issues. The report delves into the competitive landscape, profiles the leading manufacturers and suppliers engaged in the EU ceramic tableware market as well as discloses a snapshot of the key world’s consumers. In addition, an extensive future market outlook along with projections of production, consumption and price trends through 2017 is available in the study.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report extends knowledge of the EU ceramic tableware market and pushes ahead of other rivals.
- Comprehensive market analysis along with examination of the key influencing factors assists in the management of the business environment.
- In-depth insights into the historical and present EU ceramic tableware industry performance will boost a company’s business and sales activities.
- Thorough explanation of who stands where in the EU ceramic tableware market assists in finding of prospective business partners.
- Detailed market assessment will strengthen a company’s decision-making and strategy-planning processes.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC Reports page.