Professionals in the City hosts this gala every year. It has DJs, bands, speed dating, dance lessons, karaoke, Henna artists. It's just a great night!
Washington, DC (PRWEB) December 12, 2013
For those who have not made New Year's Eve plans yet, look no further than Professionals in the City’s Washington, DC New Year's Eve Passport to the World Gala: An International Red Carpet Affair. Professionals in the City is Washington, DC’s largest social networking organization, hosting over 1,000 events each year with over 200,000 members.
Professionals in the City hosts this annual gala each year, and each year, it gets better and better. Since it is their largest and most attended event of the year, Professionals in the City is sure to impress and dazzle each attendee with their ever growing list of entertainment and party inclusions. Enjoy an open bar, dancing and tons of entertainment right in the heart of DC at The Capital Hilton located just 2 blocks from the White House. Here are just a few of the many entertainment options included in the ticket options:
- Latin Fusion Salsa Room, where couples can take Salsa lessons, and everybody can Salsa the night away at this Washington, DC New Year's Eve gala.
- Kingdom of Spain Nightfall Ball, where guests can celebrate New Year's Eve in Washington, DC in true Ibiza, Pamplona and Barcelona nightclub fashion.
- Sweet Home DC room, enjoy live music from acclaimed local musician Sendy Brown. Sendy and her band comfortably blend several different genres of music, including jazz, blues, R&B, rock, and pop. Sendy's unique blending of these elements turns each song into something creative, passionate and unforgettable.
- Bollywood Hills Underground Club, celebrate Bombay City and Bollywood with exotic Hindi, Punjabi, Ghazals and Bollywood Pop Songs, a tabla percussionist, learn Bollywood dances from a professional Washington, DC New Year's Eve performer, and get a Henna tattoo.
- Caricaturist: Pose for the caricaturist, who will playfully capture the attendees likeness that they can take home with them as a fun memento of their New Year's Eve in Washington, DC evening.
- Spectacular performances by the hula hoopers of Prism Hoops. Be dazzled by the lights and moves of these talented hula hoop dancers as the balloons drop on New Year.
But that is not all; there is plenty more to do at this fabulous New Year's Gala. Each ballroom has a different theme and activity to do. Party guests will never run out of fun things to do!
There are two choices of ticket options for this event. The first option is the 9:00 entry which includes carving stations. This includes black pepper crusted prime rib and deep fried turkey breast with accompanying sides. There will also be a pasta station with several different pasta options including grilled chicken, roasted bell peppers, fusilli pasta with a basil pesto sauce; bay shrimp, button mushrooms, orecchiette pasta with a creamy alfredo sauce; roasted vegetables, tri-color bow-tie pasta with a tomato marinara sauce; and an Italian meatball and penne pasta with a spicy tomato marinara sauce. Look forward to a sundry of dips and chips and a Viennese dessert display as well.
The second option is 10:30 p.m. entry which costs a little less. Enjoy all of the entertainment and open bar, just skip the food.
As guests arrive, they’ll be greeted by Pros in the City’s friendly staff. All couples or non singles will receive a red bracelet while singles will receive a green bracelet so there is no confusion in the crowd.
This New Year DC event is the best place to ring in 2014. Join Professionals in the City for a once in a lifetime event and purchase tickets at http://www.prosinthecity.com.