London, UK (PRWEB) December 06, 2013
The global cranes, lifting and handling equipment market posted a CAGR of about 0.9% during 2007-2012 and reached a value of nearly USD 110 billion by 2011. In the same year, APAC was the world’s largest regional cranes, lifting and handling equipment market with about 44.5% share. In the oncoming years, the market shares of developed Europe and North America are poised to shrink, due to the fast-paced development of infrastructural, residential, industrial and commercial industry sectors in the regions and the consequent upsurge in the demand for construction equipment. In China, in particular, in answer to the global financial crunch, in 2008, the government introduced a USD 580 billion stimulus package, with a large part of this investment allocated to the public infrastructure development.
Moving forward, driven by massive investments in residential, industrial and commercial construction projects in the Asian region, the worldwide cranes and material handling equipment market is primed to grow significantly, registering 6.54% CAGR through to 2016.
Topical research study “Global Cranes, Lifting and Handling Equipment - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016” worked out by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Cranes, Lifting and Handling Equipment - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 4,950.00
The report delivers a comprehensive picture of the global market for cranes, lifting and handling equipment, providing historical, current and forecast (up to 2016) market values by the leading regions and by specific category. A comparative examination of country level market data is included, thus enabling to perceive the market as a whole and its potential for growth. The study gives insightful analysis on key events and factors driving the cranes, lifting and handling equipment market the globe over. The research is supplemented with extensive profiles of the top companies operating in the field.
Categories covered include: cranes and overhead lifting equipment; overhead traveling cranes; mobile lifting frames; self-propelled lifting equipment (railed); transporter, gantry and bridge cranes; tower and pedestal jib cranes; lifting trucks; self-propelled trucks with lifting or handling capability; self-propelled forklift trucks; other forklift trucks; lift and skip hoists; non-electrical lift and skip hoists; electrical lift and skip hoist; winches; elevators and conveyors; pneumatic elevators and conveyors; parts and accessories; crane and forklift parts; continuous action elevators and conveyors, lift, skip hoist and escalator parts; buckets, shovels, and grabs and grips.
- In-depth analysis and market overview of the global cranes, lifting and handling equipment market including market dynamics, key trends and issues and key market performance indicators.
- Market’s attractiveness and prospects of the world cranes, lifting and handling equipment market.
- Detailed study of APAC, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America, and North America markets separately with country level analysis data and forecasting for 44 nations.
- Segmented breakdown of the competitive landscape and industry dynamics within the global cranes, lifting and handling equipment market and the sectors within it.
- Insight into the industry size and growth potential.
- Discussion on a selection of global cranes, lifting and handling equipment companies, including company overviews, services, history, employees, etc.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.