The company is offering integration services with its shopping cart platform to enhance an access to the overseas market.
San Jose (PRWEB) December 07, 2013
The ever changing milieu in the online vertical offers both challenges & opportunities. It offers prospects in the form of a different unexplored overseas market and round-the-clock availability to the online customers. Howbeit, there are certain challenges in the form of managing point of sale applications and synchronizing marketplaces along with the web store.
There are certain yardsticks related to online shopping on the basis of which every retailer tries to improvise their web store performance such as quantity, quality, tangibility and ease of transactions. Cogitating about these elements, LAN Services has relaunched its updated shopping cart solution, 24Seven Cart, with the functionality to synchronize marketplaces and point of sale applications.
The company is offering integration services with its shopping cart platform to enhance an access to the overseas market. It gives the flexibility to seamlessly integrate different marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Flipkart, Snapdeal and Junglee.com. Additionally, it is also offering services to integrate multiple point of sale systems such as Microsoft RMS, Retail Pro, Visual Retail Plus (VRP) and Yellow Dog.
This integration service has removed the inherent lacunae of both the above mentioned systems of managing them separately from the web store by syncing their functions with it. Both the technological platforms serve different purposes, however, they both offer an access to international markets.
Features associated with POS integrated 24Seven Cart are:
- Automatic information updates on both platforms related to products' price, quantity, attributes and out of stock items, orders, customer information and payment information.
- Offers information access to web store’s associates.
- Helps in generating insight reports on decisive factors like sales, goods ordered or returned, shipping, types of customers etc.
Benefits of marketplace integration:
- Using the existing infrastructure of marketplaces.
- Decrease in marketing expenses due to utilizing the marketing promotions of marketplaces.
- Generating insights about overseas customers.
24Seven Cart is the flagship product under the aegis of LAN Services, which is a US-based and investor funded company. The company offers integration with a wide range of Point of Sale solutions like - Retail Pro®, Dynamic RMS, Visual Retail Plus, Yellow Dog Software and TallyERP, etc. For detailed information about the 24Seven Cart and/or LAN Services, please visit http://www.lanservices.com or http://www.24sevencart.com or contact Sales: 1- (408) 329-6551.