Berkeley Heights, NJ (PRWEB) December 10, 2013
New Jersey parents nominated 16 Summit Medical Group health care practitioners as their "kids’ favorites,” as published in the December 2013 issue of New Jersey Family magazine. From hundreds of parent nominations around the state, the magazine selected their readers’ favorite doctors, nurses, dentists, therapists, and many other health care professionals, whose work is a testament to their commitment to the health and well-being of New Jersey’s children.
Honored by parents and New Jersey Family are these Summit Medical Group practitioners:
- Naheed Abbasi, M.D., MPH, FAAD, dermatologist
- Paula Aichele, MA, CC-SLP, speech therapist
- Michelle Bender, M.D., FAAP, pediatrician
- Kathleen Cuddihy, M.D., FAAP, pediatrician
- Laura DeMaria, RN, MSN, CPNP, pediatric nurse practitioner
- Julio Diaz, M.D., FAAP, pediatrician
- Daniel Hermann, M.D, MPH, pediatrician
- Howard Kornfeld, M.D., FAAP, pediatrician
- Jeffrey LeBenger, M.D., otolaryngologist, SMG Chairman and CEO
- David Levine, M.D., FAAP, pediatrician
- Donna Lupski, M.D., FAAP, pediatrician
- John Percy, M.D., pediatrician
- Kristen Shapren, M.D., pediatrician
- Beth Singer, M.D., FAAP, pediatrician
- Alan E. Thomas, M.D., FAAP, pediatrician
- Alison Gurey Wasserstein, M.D., pediatrician
Parents commented on a provider’s diagnostic skills, personality, bedside manner, as well as the time he or she took to listen to questions, answer concerns and explain answers. They also noted the friendliness and efficiency of a practitioner’s office staff.
Summit Medical Group health care professionals have been NJ Family “Favorites” since 2010.
ABOUT SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP
Summit Medical Group (SMG) is the largest and oldest privately held multispecialty medical practice in New Jersey. SMG maintains a 42-acre healthcare campus in Berkeley Heights and 27 additional practice locations in Bayonne, Berkeley Heights, Bridgewater, Cedar Knolls, Glen Ridge, Millburn, Montclair, Morristown, New Providence, Short Hills, Springfield, Union, Verona, Warren, West Orange and Westfield. As an East Coast premier multispecialty group, SMG has provided exceptional primary and specialty care since 1929. For more, visit http://www.summitmedicalgroup.com.