London, UK (PRWEB) December 09, 2013
The overall market for calcium propionate is anticipated to record a 6% CAGR from 2013 to 2018. The dominant market segment, bakery, currently accounting for just over 70% of all end-uses, is poised to exhibit a 5.4% CAGR through 2018. The feed segment presently holds the 2nd largest share, and it is the most rapidly-growing application expected to increase at a 7.7% CAGR in the 5 next years. Meanwhile, the dairy and meat segments are likely to post 7.5% and 6.9% CAGRs, respectively. Other food applications are predicted to witness a 6.4% CAGR in the next five years. The highest demand is forecast to stem from South Africa, India, Russia, Brazil and China.
The industry players tend to focus on innovation and R&D investments in order to expand the range of their products. The world calcium propionate market is inhabited by a slew of companies including, among others, Addcon Gmbh, Kemira OYJ, Perstorp Holding AB, Fine Organics, Krishna Chemicals, Niacet Corporation, A.M. Food Chemicals Co., and Macco Organiques Inc.
In-demand research report “Calcium Propionate Market by Applications (Bakery, Feed, Dairy, Meat & Processed Meat & Other Food Products) & by Regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, The Middle East & Africa) — Trends & Forecasts to 2018” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Calcium Propionate Market by Applications (Bakery, Feed, Dairy, Meat & Processed Meat & Other Food Products) & by Regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, The Middle East & Africa) — Trends & Forecasts to 2018
Published: November, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The research study grants access to an insightful overview of the global calcium propionate market. It presents historical and present market size estimates (revenue and volume), scrutinizes the major end-users of calcium propionate, evaluates the potential of various product lines, and also describes the trends prevailing in the marketplace. The report contains a comprehensive market assessment by geography and applications; provides a snapshot of the key market opportunities, challenges, drivers, limiters and winning imperatives as well as uncovers detailed impact analysis. A thorough review of the market’s historical evolution, Porter’s five forces and value-chain analyses, core industry and market share analyses are presented in the study. The report discloses a summary of the most recent innovations and developments related to the industry, discusses the most important industry issues, unveils a SWOT analysis, measures the competitive intensity and profiles the leading companies. Moreover, an extensive five-year forecast for the world calcium propionate market is at hand in the report.
- In-depth analysis of the global market for calcium propionate.
- All-round market assessment by geography and applications.
- Insights into the industry historical background and review of the current industry performance.
- Historical and present industry estimates.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Value chain analysis.
- Valuable information on the major factors driving and restraining the market growth.
- Outlining of the market opportunities, challenges and winning imperatives.
- Core industry analysis.
- Market share analysis.
- Snapshot of top market trends and burning issues.
- Summary of the recent innovations and industry developments.
- Description of the competitive scenario.
- Detailed profiles of the leading market participants (including general company overview, financial details, information on the products and services and also review of strategies and recent developments).
- Five-year market forecast.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at M&M page.