Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) December 11, 2013
Chronus Corporation, a mentoring and talent development software provider, will host a series of free webinars this quarter to teach best practices in designing and managing corporate mentoring programs.
Chronus webinars are designed for enterprise-scale organizations interested in starting, managing, or improving employee mentoring programs.
"Start It Up: Planning and Designing an Effective Employee Mentoring Program"
This webinar will be hosted on the following date for those interested in beginning a mentoring program:
- Wednesday, January 8th at 10:00 a.m. PDT
This presentation outlines best practices for starting mentoring programs, including:
- Steps in the pre-program planning phase
- Walkthrough of the design process
- Real world examples
- Key factors for success in meeting program goals
- Wednesday, January 29th at 10:00 a.m. PDT
Launch your mentoring program with confidence. Designed for attendees who have already planned and developed an employee mentoring program, topics in this webinar include:
- Pre-launch readiness best practices
- Advice for recruiting quality mentors
- Sample plans to build awareness for participants
- Methods for gaining true momentum to fuel the success of your program
- Wednesday, February 19th at 10:00 a.m. PDT
For attendees with mentoring programs underway, this webinar will provide key strategies for success in the management and continued promotion of your program. Topics include:
- Evaluating program health
- Key performance indicators
- Troubleshooting for success
- Evangelizing and expanding a mentoring program
From knowledge retention to career growth, mentoring is an effective strategy for a variety of talent development objectives within organizations, including employee career development, leadership development, diversity training, onboarding training, and more.
Persons interested in attending any or all of these webinars can register at http://www.chronus.com/webinars.
About Chronus Corporation
Chronus empowers organizations to develop and retain talent through software that fosters learning, improves performance, and reduces cost. Leading organizations worldwide rely on Chronus for easy, adaptable, cloud-based solutions to mentor, coach, and drive engagement among organization members. With products that support career development, leadership readiness, employee onboarding, alumni relations, and a host of other talent development initiatives, Chronus helps enterprise-scale organizations, academic institutions, and professional associations realize potential from within.
Discover more about Chronus at http://www.chronus.com or follow Chronus on Twitter @Chronus_Inc. Blog articles on talent development topics including mentoring can be found on the Chronus website at http://chronus.com/blog.