We are very proud to be the first and only company which provides a complete agentless, host-based security solution for The Cloud running on Windows Server 2012 R2 (Cloud OS) and Microsoft Hyper-V.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) December 11, 2013
5nine Software, the principal software solutions provider of agentless/host-based security and management products for Windows Server and Microsoft Hyper-V, released today the beta of its latest version for Cloud Security: 5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V. This product updates 5nine’s Security Datacenter for Windows Server Hyper-V. 5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V delivers strong virtual machine separation and SDN (Software - Defined Networking) segmentation solutions together with secure multi-tenancy, agentless antivirus and antimalware technologies - including an intrusion detection system.
New features include real-time active anti-virus protection, VM Security groups, new LWF R2 vSwitch extension, full NVGRE support and user/roles - level access.
5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V is designed specifically to:
- Meet the security demands of enterprise, management service providers (MSPs), public sector, and hosting providers who leverage Microsoft’s Hyper-V Server and Cloud Platform
- Provide the first and only seamless agentless compliance and agentless security solution for the Hyper-V Cloud
- Deliver multi-layered protection together with integrated, agentless antivirus and intrusion detection capabilities
- Offer unmatched levels of industry-demanded protection and compliance (including PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Secure the Cloud environment with anti-virus technology that runs with virtually zero performance impact while simultaneously improving virtual machine density
- Provide network traffic control between virtual machines
- Enforce secure multi-tenancy and Virtual Machines Security Groups
- Provide NVGRE support
- Detect and block malicious attacks
5nine Cloud Security is available as a standalone application or as a Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) Plugin. It also has a comprehensive API to be integrated with third party applications.
"We are very proud to be the first and only company which provides a complete agentless, host-based security solution for The Cloud running on Windows Server 2012 R2 (Cloud OS) and Microsoft Hyper-V. With the release of 5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V version 4.0, we now offer a robust solution that tackles the most important security and performance issues: Active Protection, a new R2 Hyper-V vSwitch extension, VM Security Groups, NVGRE, and full multi-tenant security,” said Konstantin Malkov, CTO of 5nine Software.
Complete 5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V (V4.0) product descriptions and features can be found at: http://www.5nine.com/securitydatacenter.
Beta of 5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V version 4.0 can be requested at techsupport(at)5nine(dot)com
About 5nine Software
5nine Software is the leading solutions provider in management and security applications for the Windows Server and the Microsoft Hyper-V Cloud environments. 5nine Software products focus on the needs of SMBs, large enterprises and hosting providers. 5nine Software solutions deliver straightforward tools that allow virtual datacenter personnel to configure, manage, monitor, and protect their Hyper-V environments. More than 2000 clients worldwide have already chosen 5nine Software tools for their Hyper-V virtualization infrastructure.
Alexander Kariagin, Director of Sales & Marketing
+44 20 8123 5882