[PolicyWriter 8.1] underscores our commitment to provide the most flexible, scalable, and industrial-strength policy administration solution out there.
Bethlehem, PA (PRWEB) December 10, 2013
Adaptik Corporation, the leading provider of best-in-class policy administration solutions for property and casualty carriers, today announced PolicyWriter 8.1, the latest version of its software, offering enhanced usability and new feature sets.
PolicyWriter 8.1 delivers major new functionality and architectural improvements to help P&C carriers meet their ever-changing business needs. New features/benefits of PolicyWriter 8.1 include:
- Browser Flexibility: PolicyWriter's browser support capabilities have been extended to include Safari, Chrome, IE9+, Firefox and Opera, providing carriers with greater flexibility and choice while providing a consistent user experience.
- User Interface Personalization: PolicyWriter now provides the user the option to personalize their experience within the application.
- Direct-to-Consumer Support: PolicyWriter includes enhanced consumer-focused web pages to provide easy and accurate transactions for both personal and commercial lines of business.
- Common Rule Base for Multiple Applications: PolicyWriter now offers the ability to configure and maintain entirely different user interfaces and experiences through a common rule base, speeding up delivery to alternate channels while greatly reducing configuration maintenance.
- Enhanced Large National & Multi-National Account Processing: PolicyWriter continues to support thousands of occurrences (vehicles, locations, buildings, etc.), including various filter and sorting options, as well as the ability to quickly update multiple list items and import/export those occurrences to/from Excel.
- Analytics Support: PolicyWriter can now be integrated with the most well-known web analytics tools providing analysis of user interaction within the application. This provides the ability to improve the user experience by understanding where users are looking for help or abandoning the application.
“We are extremely pleased with PolicyWriter 8.1. It catapults PolicyWriter to the front of the pack architecturally,” said Anne Kraske, VP of Product Management for Adaptik Corporation. “Tremendous effort went into this release and it underscores our commitment to provide the most flexible, scalable, and industrial-strength policy administration solution out there. It truly gives carriers what they need to meet the demands of an exceedingly dynamic market and to grow their business.”
About Adaptik Corporation
Adaptik, the creator of PolicyWriter, develops highly flexible and modern policy administration software solutions that are designed to improve speed-to-market, drive operational agility and scale to support large numbers of users and high transaction volumes.
Adaptik is dedicated to providing P&C insurers with advanced business functionality while substantially lowering the risks and costs associated with policy administration system replacement and maintenance. PolicyWriter, Adaptik’s rules-based policy administration suite, was built to handle the functional and technical needs of personal, commercial, worker’s compensation and specialty lines of business. For additional information on PolicyWriter or to watch a brief demonstration, please visit http://www.adaptik.com. Adaptik can also be followed on Twitter at @adaptik and on LinkedIn.
Founded in 2000 and based in Bethlehem, Pa., Adaptik has been named a Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania every year since 2010.