San Diego, CA (PRWEB) December 16, 2013
Integrated Marketing Summit, the signature marketing conference for marketing and advertising professionals in B-to-B and B-to-C markets, has opened registration and announced the speakers for the San Diego event.
More than 200 marketers will gather January 30-31, 2014, at the Marriott Del Mar to discuss latest techniques for integrated marketing, content strategies, Big Data and B2B lead generation to rapidly drive revenue.
Integrated Marketing Summit 2014 arms marketers with the knowledge they need to integrate their offline and online programs to put the best lead management methods to work for maximum results.
The summit has B2B and B2C tracks to specifically address the critical issues affecting their success.
Speakers will lead thought-provoking discussions and workshops to equip attendees with proven marketing strategies, tactics, tips and techniques to cost-effectively and efficiently drive more sales and revenue. Some scheduled speakers and topics:
- Mac McIntosh, president and partner at AcquireB2B - get the inside scoop on what’s working best in B2B lead generation and management for boosting marketing ROI.
- Shelly Kramer, founder and CEO of V3 Integrated Marketing - create a content strategy based on the needs of customers and prospects for maximum impact.
- Eric V. Holtzclaw, founder and chief strategist of Laddering Works - capitalize on social media by tapping into true motivation.
- Michelle Killebrew, program director, strategy at IBM Social Business - peek under the hood of IBM’s creation and execution of its B2B marketing strategy for digital demand generation.
- Matt Hertig, co-founder and managing partner of Alight Analytics - measure and track with Google Analytics to optimize website performance and the customer’s journey.
“Every Integrated Marketing Summit event brings together marketing and advertising pros from the region to help them get ahead of the rapidly changing world of marketing,” said Chief Engagement Officer, Shawn Elledge. “Past attendees have reported benefiting from the latest integrated marketing techniques shared by our high profile speakers.”
To register for the event, visit the Integrated Marketing Summit website at integratedmarketingsummit.com.
Attendees who register prior to December 31, 2013, will receive a 20 percent early bird discount, and companies sending more than three attendees may qualify for limited available special rates.
This is one in a series of summits designed to educate and equip B-to-B and B-to-C marketers. Upcoming IMS 2014 cities:
- Atlanta: March 6th
- Minneapolis: June 6th
- Cincinnati: July 17th
- Raleigh-Durham: August 14
- Austin: November 20th
For more information about IMS and registration, please visit integratedmarketingsummit.com.
About Integrated Marketing Summit
IMS is the signature summit for marketing and advertising professionals in both B-to-B and B-to-C markets throughout the U.S. IMS provides actionable insights, expertise and cutting-edge information in a convenient, affordable one-day educational format with optional hands-on workshops presented by leading practitioners before or after each event. For more information please visit: integratedmarketingsummit.com.