Malvern, PA (PRWEB) December 10, 2013
The Institutes have partnered with the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business to offer an Executive Education program designed for senior-level managers in the property-casualty insurance industry.
This five-day interactive seminar will be held March 30 to April 4, 2014, and will provide leadership training focused on effectively formulating and planning organizational strategies. Participants will:
- Gain a competitive advantage by learning strategic decision-making techniques
- Accelerate the development of their leadership skills
- Learn how to lead organizational change in a high-performance environment
- Understand insurance industry issues and how they influence decision-making
- Build a global network of industry peers and experts
“Our partnership with the Darden School of Business has allowed us to offer unmatched leadership training for senior-level managers,” said Peter L. Miller, CPCU, president and chief executive officer of The Institutes. “This program can build on industry’ leaders knowledge and help them make the most of their industry experience.”
For more information about The Institutes’ Executive Education program, visit http://www.TheInstitutes.org/ExecutiveEducation.