Exton, PA (PRWEB) December 11, 2013
AGC Chemicals Americas Inc. announces that its Fluon® ETFE powders are ideal for seamless rotolining of industrial equipment used in chemical processing applications in the food, petroleum and potable water/wastewater industries. Rotolining vessels with ETFE is superior to traditional sheet lining methods because the free-flowing ETFE powder naturally conforms to interiors and does not typically require welding and sealing.
Fluon ETFE is a melt-processable copolymer of tetrafluoroethylene and ethylene. Fluon ETFE powders possess outstanding physical toughness and high resistance to heat and chemical attack. Fluon ETFE powders feature:
· Excellent bonding to metal
· Seamless interior lining of intricate and complex objects with a uniform desired thickness
· Ability to conform to the interior of virtually any size and shape vessel
· Allows for post machining of critical surfaces
· Lining thickness up to 0.250”
· A mold-free process for reduced mold and tooling costs
About AGC Chemicals Americas Inc.
AGC Chemicals Americas Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Asahi Glass Company Ltd., a $15 billion multinational corporation and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of glass, electronic displays and chemical products. The company was formed in 2004 through the merging of sister companies Asahi Glass Fluoropolymers USA and AGA Chemicals. Headquartered in Exton, Pa., AGC Chemicals Americas maintains manufacturing operations in nearby Thorndale, Pa., and warehouses located throughout North America. http://www.agcchem.com