London, UK (PRWEB) December 11, 2013
The overall demand for flue gas desulfurization (FGD) systems continues an upward trend in response to the increased utilization of fossil fuels as well as enhancing awareness of harmful sulfur dioxide emissions alongside their negative impact on the environment. The global FGD market development is also propelled by the introduction of novel stringent regulations and policies by governments worldwide. Various companies across the world tend to turn to FGD systems in order to reduce emissions of harmful gaseous substances.
The FGD market is represented by a great bulk of players, including Babcock & Wilcox, Marsulex Environmental Technologies (MET), Thermax, Alstom, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI), Siemens Energy, Hamon RC, and Ducon Technologies, among others.
In-demand research report “FGD Market for new FGD Systems (Wet and Dry FGD systems), Reagents and Replacement Applications - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2012 – 2019” drawn up by Transparency Market Research (TMR) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: FGD Market for new FGD Systems (Wet and Dry FGD systems), Reagents and Replacement Applications - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2012 - 2019
Published: November, 2013
Price: US$ 4,795.00
The research study presents a comprehensive assessment of the FGD market on the basis of geography, technology and application. It provides a holistic view of the world FGD market, discloses market size data, uncovers information on the historical and present industry performance. The report delves into the competitive landscape, profiles the leading companies, reviews the existing technologies, contains Porter’s five forces analysis and value chain analysis, evaluates the market attractiveness, and traces the recent industry developments. The study includes a snapshot of the top market trends, covers major stakeholders’ strategies, identifies the winning imperatives and discusses the burning industry issues. Additionally, the market future outlook along with demand forecasts is available in the report.
- In-depth overview of the world FGD market.
- All-round market assessment by technology, geography and applications.
- Review of the historical background of the industry.
- Clear picture of the current situation in the market.
- Valuable information on the market size and shape.
- Value chain analysis of the industry.
- Examination of the market restraints and drivers.
- Review of the main market challenges and opportunities.
- Evaluation of the market attractiveness.
- Snapshot of the trends prevailing in the market.
- Insightful overview of the existing technologies.
- Description of the competitive scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Detailed profiles of the leading market players including company overview, financial details, review of the products, a SWOT analysis and data on the business strategies.
- Extensive regional markets analyses.
- Summary of the recent industry developments.
- Market future outlook through 2019.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at TMR page.