(PRWEB) December 17, 2013
According to the Huffington Posts’ article about Massage Benefits, 8 out of 10 people will experience unbearable back pain in their lifetime.
When it comes to massages in Aventura, UStyle Day Spa and Salon is one of the top choices when it comes to better meeting client's preferences.
As a result, UStyle’s massage therapists are available and better equipped in providing clients with the relief they desperately desire with additional massage techniques.
UStyle therapists have extensive training in more massage techniques than ever before. Clients can choose between a simple neck and back rub to relieve aches and pains or a deeper method which involves targeting specific muscle pressure points.
Massage is primarily known for relaxation, however backrubs also provide healthy alternatives.
Medically, massage is considered a form of alternative medicine. Although it is not a replacement for medical care, physicians have recommended it to patients in helping treat specific types of medical conditions.
Studies show massages benefits people struggling with: Anxiety, digestive disorders, headaches, stress related insomnia, myofascial pain syndrome, nerve pain, soft tissue trains or injuries and joint pain.
UStyle’s qualified therapists are now offering the following massage services:
- Swedish Massage which relieves aches and pains through light or deep strokes.
- Deep tissue massage where massage therapists apply deep pressure to relax tight muscles and detoxify waste products from tissue while stimulating blood circulation.
- Acupressure which balances energy flow throughout the body with finger point work, stretching and compressing. This technique treats harmful toxins while revitalizing the whole body.
- Lymphatic drainage is a technique which stimulates the immune system, drains excess fluids from the body, and reduces bloating and swollen hands / feet.
- Tui Na Chinese massage treats both acute muscular and skeletal conditions. It is a technique which involved rubbing the areas between joints to improve the flow of energy within the body.
- Reflexology which involves applying pressure to hands, feet or ears which increases circulation and leaves client's feeling refreshed and relaxed.
- Stress buster massage is a quick but deeply relaxing massage focused on the head, neck and shoulders. This method alleviates stress which has built up in muscles while improving circulation.
Whether it is simple relaxation, or a need to reduce or alleviate stress and pain, UStyle’s massage therapists are available and better equipped in targeting the right pressure points to help client's live a pain-free lifestyle.
About: UStyle Day Spa is Miami and Aventura’s hair salon choice for high end beauty products and services. In addition to beauty services, UStyle offers massages, bridal beauty services, hair texture treatments and more.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with one of the best hair salons in Miami, visit them at 3011 Aventura Blvd, Adventura, FL 33180 or Call (305) 933-3341. Check out UStyle newly renovated website at http://www.ustylesalon.com