San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 12, 2013
After months of development and testing, Hello Scheduling is available in the Apple App Store for iPhones.
“A few weeks ago we launched our Android version of Hello Scheduling, and now iPhones are getting the same love,” said Jon Byrum, president of Hello Scheduling.
With this release, employees and schedule administrators will be able to:
- Check their personal schedule
- Access driving directions to their shifts via Google Maps
- View their organization’s schedule
- Take open shifts that the manager has made available to the organization
- Post messages to the company message wall
- Approve and deny swap and time-off requests
- Offer up shifts to be taken by coworkers
- And much more…
“At Hello Scheduling we’ve always enabled our customers to access their work schedule from any computer, tablet, or mobile phone. With the release of our iOS app, we’re taking our software to the next level.”
In early 2011, Hello Scheduling launched the web’s easiest employee scheduling software, saving operations managers hundreds of hours each week. Hello Scheduling’s customers include organizations across retail, healthcare, and hospitality with customers like National Multiple Sclerosis Society, the University of Puget Sound, and Trunk Club Men’s Outfitters.