The Technical Standards Board Outstanding Achievement Award recognizes individuals for outstanding service in the technical committee activities of SAE International.
Warrendale, Pa. (PRWEB) December 12, 2013
SAE International has honored 23 aerospace, automotive and commercial vehicle engineering professionals with the SAE 2013 Technical Standards Board Outstanding Achievement Award.
Established in 1953, the Technical Standards Board Outstanding Achievement Award recognizes individuals for outstanding service in the technical committee activities of SAE International. This includes valuable contributions to the work of SAE International technical committees, unusual leadership in the activities of an SAE International technical committee, significant contributions as a representative of SAE International to the accomplishments of technical committees of other organizations or of government agencies, and outstanding contributions to SAE International technical committee work in the form of research, test methods and procedures, and/or development of standards.
The recipients include:
- Robert Brocx, Lab Manager, Red Dot Corporation
- Richard K. Deering, President, RK Deering & Associates, Inc.
- Tim Duncan, Vice President, Link Engineering Company
- Daniel J. Fogarty, (2012 TSB Award Recipient), Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Gregory V. Gillham, Manager, Detroit Diesel Corp.
- John S. Kinsey, Environmental Scientist, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- John M. Kremer, Materials Engineering – Powertrain, General Motors Company
- Drew Landman, Professor, Old Dominion University
- Timothy Walter Lee, Supplier Quality Manager, The Boeing Company
- Stanley Lew, Manager, Michelin North America, Inc.
- Michael Lyons, Technical Lead, Caterpillar Inc.
- Mark McGory, President, Jamac, Inc.
- Frederick J. Moon, Principal Engineer, Bell Helicopter
- Tony Moore, Director Engineering Brake and Safety Systems (retired), Daimler Trucks North America
- Thomas J. Poorman, General Manager, North American Lighting, Inc.
- Brian Rayner, Aviation Lubricants Consultant, Aviation Lubricants Consultant
- Robin Dana Reed, Director, Global Engineering, TE Connectivity
- Monique N. Richard, Principal Engineer, Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing N.A. Inc.
- John P. Sunne, (Retired) Director, OEM Technical Liaison, Afton Chemical Corporation
- Chuck Trueman, Engineering Manager, PACCAR Technical Center
- Curtis Vincent, Senior Project Manager, General Motors Company
- Lisa Christine Uhl, Manager, Hydraulic Brakes and Accessory Systems, Mechatronics Engineering, Daimler Trucks North America
- Eugene Williams, Senior Development Engineer (Retired), Horton Inc.
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 138,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.