(PRWEB) December 17, 2013
CDC estimates that annually 776,000 people in the United States get new herpes infections. Herpes infection is common in the United States. Over the past decade, the percentage of persons with herpes infection in the United States has remained stable.
As common as it may be, the herpes epidemic has left many people feeling ostracized, embarrassed, and alone. In a 2010 story done by the New York Times, Dr. Anna Wald, a virologist at the University of Washington said, "Herpes has a stigma attached to it that even H.I.V. doesn't have anymore. It's very rare to get people to talk about it as openly."
But there's good news: with the popularity of dating sites increasing in years, people of all beliefs, shapes, and sizes can find a love interest that matches their specific needs — even if that need is herpes.
One site, MatchHerpes.com, is a warm-hearted herpes dating site. It dedicated to provide herpes singles with an easy and convenient way to meet and fall in love. Male and female herpes singles 18 years old or more can sign up and create a free profile that will help them meet single with same condition to date. Hope comes in the form of MatchHerpes.com, the exclusive herpes dating site with countless members in the US, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe.
What makes it a popular herpes dating site?
1. It is a completely anonymous dating site for herpes singles.
2. It is a warm-hearted and exclusive community where herpes singles can meet new friends or get herpes support.
3. Registration is swift, simple, secure and most importantly, completely free of charge.
4. Members can learn about herpes medical information and treatments, help and advice.
5. Members can search profiles posted on the site using the great simple-search function.
6. Members can send winks and post comments without limitation.
7. Members can have online live chat with other singles using the online live chat function.
8. Members can create blogs to get to know others a little better and get involved in Internet-blogging, a fantastic new communication craze online.
9. Members can choose open private album to the exact user if they are interested in someone
10. "All profiles are manually screened, no scammer, no spammer!" states the About page, which also boasts hosting 15,000 or more daily active members.
MatchHerpes.com advertises that, "Thousands of people come here daily to find information, friendship, hope, support, and romance. People don't have to worry about being rejected on the basis of their conditions. No matter what kind of HSV you have, you can feel free to enjoy herpes dating, friendship, support or any others.
To learn more about it, please visit http://www.MatchHerpes.com.