St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) December 16, 2013
Amerinet Inc., a leading national healthcare solutions organization, and Inquisit®, Amerinet’s strategic education partner, announced newly updated webcasts for 2014 in the Materials Management Learning Institute (MMLI), Essentials of Supply Chain Management.
“Supply chain professionals in healthcare have a heavy burden on their shoulders – finding affordable, effective products that meet quality and compliance measures alongside using smarter procurement and logistic practices that saves on the organization’s bottom line,” stated Dee Morgillo, vice president of Inquisit. “The MMLI programs will help these individuals realize the invaluable role they play and provide them with the tools necessary to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the healthcare supply chain.”
Each webcast is a 60-minute module so participants can receive real-time instructional education on important supply chain issues facing healthcare providers, including:
- Purchased Services: The Last Frontier on February 11, 2014. Speaker: Pat Klancer, MHA, CMRP, FCPHM
- Lean Six Sigma in Supply Chain on March 11, 2014. Speaker: Mike O’Connor, MBA
- Managing the C-Suite on April 8, 2014. Speaker: Patrick Carroll, MPH, MSN, Ph.D.
- Your Behavior’s Effect on Negotiation Outcomes on June 10, 2014. Speaker: Michael Bohon, CPSM, CMRP
- Dealing with the Real Housewives and Other Difficult People on July 8, 2014. Speaker: Laura Wood, MSN, Ph.D.
- Selling Your Ideas on August 12, 2014. Speaker: Ed Gravell, MT (ASCP), MBA
- The Emerging Use of Social Media in Healthcare on September 9, 2014. Speaker: John Grimm, MBA
MMLI is an industry leading educational institute for supply chain professionals. Participants who successfully complete all seven modules will receive 7.5 hours of continuing education. In addition, there is a 40 percent discount for registering for all seven programs in this series. Amerinet members can pay $584 per connection for all seven programs and non-members can pay $794 per connection.
As a leading national healthcare solutions organization, Amerinet collaborates with acute and non-acute care providers to create and deliver unique solutions through performance improvement resources, guidance and ongoing support. With better product standardization and utilization, new financial tools beyond contracting and alliances that help lower costs, raise revenue and champion quality, Amerinet enriches healthcare delivery for its members and the communities they serve. To learn more about how Amerinet can help you successfully navigate the future of healthcare reform, visit http://www.amerinet-gpo.com.