Sydney, Australia (PRWEB) December 16, 2013
With more than 600 independent cafes exclusively serving Toby’s Estate Coffee in Australia and a growing following of coffee lovers across social media channels and internationally the new look website compliments the refreshed brand direction that the specialty coffee roaster has recently launched in cafes across the country.
In addition to a striking new design, the website features a specialty coffee education portal providing a platform for a 2-way dialogue between the coffee roasters, trainers and enthusiasts. Some additional features the education portal includes:
- Six step-by step pictorial coffee brew guides;
- An interactive tool to help consumers find the right coffee for their taste profile;
- An enhanced Espresso School booking system providing consumers with the opportunity to explore and book up to eight different coffee courses through the Toby’s Estate Espresso School in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
- A new blog with regular content from expert coffee roasters, green bean buys and Espresso School trainers and to share their knowledge and passion for coffee;
- The ability for consumers to ask questions directly to the Toby’s Estate team;
- The website will also include a section where Founder Toby Smith will share the stories of his travels to the greatest coffee growing countries in the world.
"We are dedicated to sharing our love and passion for coffee with cafe owners, baristas and consumers. Our Schools are focused on offering a thorough, hands on coffee experience to provide the skills and confidence required to master the art of making great coffee every time." - Toby Smith, Founder
In addition, the website also features a range of hand crafted coffees roasted on site at the Toby’s Estate Café and Roastery in Chippendale, Sydney. Consumers can purchase one off bags of espresso or filter roast coffee beans directly from the website or create a coffee subscription and have the coffee delivered weekly, fortnightly or monthly as required. In addition to specialty coffee, the website also houses a selection of hand crafted teas, together with coffee brewing equipment, accessories and books to help consumers make the perfect cup at home.
About Toby’s Estate
The Toby’s Estate story started in the coffee plantations of Brazil, Guatemala and Colombia, where founder Toby Smith learnt to grow, roast & cup coffee at the source. Inspired by what he had learnt, Toby returned home and converted his mum’s garage into a roastery and got to work mastering the art of specialty coffee roasting.
In 2001, Toby moved out of his mum’s garage and the first Toby’s Estate Café, Espresso School & Roastery was opened. A loyal crowd of coffee enthusiasts soon flocked to the café and Toby’s Estate as we know it today was born.
12 years later, the founding passion to push the boundaries and create remarkable coffee is a common motivation for the entire 120 coffee enthusiasts that make up the Toby’s Estate team. The team’s commitment to uncompromised quality & freshness is a shared obsession that fuels every decision, every day and is the reason why Toby’s Estate continues to be a highly respected specialty coffee roaster in Australia.
Visit the website for more information and to watch the Toby's Estate Coffee brand story.