(PRWEB) December 14, 2013
MemoryX is one of the largest online storehouses of a plethora of memory devices including but not limited to all formats and sizes of memory cards, memory card readers, memory upgrades, and memory drives. MemoryX also specializes in making available Dell RAM memory upgradations that are fully compliant for use with any Dell desktop, laptop, printer or server.
MemoryX stocks the entire range of memory upgrade solutions for Dell and can process and ship consignments on the very day orders are placed. Corporate organizations, business establishments, educational institutions and government departments in USA and some select countries like UK, Canada, EU members, New Zealand and Australia can avail of the ‘NET 30 Terms’ for bulk orders.
Going for a Dell RAM memory upgrade becomes imperative if the Dell PC, desktop or laptop was bought years ago. OEM manufacturers to stay viable keep coming up with newer models and upgraded versions of computers. So, the computer that was bought five years ago may not be able to perform all the tasks. However, it’d not be possible for individuals and commercial institutions to purchase a new set of computers every time upgraded models with higher performance capacities are launched. The most feasible solution would be to go for a memory upgradation of the PC be it a laptop, notebook or desktop.
A computer memory upgrade would not only help store more data on the device’s HDD, but also enable the downloading, uploading and transferring of data at great speeds. Sourcing memory upgrade requirements for your Dell PC from Memory Ten’s online store (MemoryX) works out cheaper than buying it from other vendors or suppliers as one is able to avoid the go-betweens and middlemen. One is also be able to take advantage of different payment options. Regular and steadfast customers of MemoryX, will also be able to avail the COD facility. For full details, visit the MemoryX website: http://www.memoryx.com.
Dell RAM memory upgrades are available for:
- 316 Systems Series
- 4000X/E Series Memory (Series 486/33, Series 486/50, Series 486/66, and P60)
- 486 System Memory
- Channel Partner Series
- Desktop PC Memory (Performance Series, Power Desktop Series, System Series WebPC Series and AXIM Handhelds)
- Dell Printer Memory (Colour Laser Printer 2130cn, Colour Laser 2135cn, Colour Laser 2150cn, Colour Laser Printer 2155cdn, and Colour Laser Printer 2150cdn)
- Dimension XPS Memory (Dimension XPS 140M, Dimension XPS 200, Dimension XPS 210 (DDR2-533MHz and DDR2-667MHz)
- Dimension Memory (400 Series, 900 Series, 1000 Series, 2000 Series and 3,000 Series)
- Inspiron Desktop Memory (Inspiron 410 Zino HD, Inspiron 518 and 519 and all other Dell Inspiron Desktops
- Inspiron Notebook Memory
- NetPlex Series Memory
- Latitude Notebook Memory
- OmniPlex Memory
- OptiPlex GX Memory
- OptiPlex Memory
- PowerApp Memory
- Portable Series Memory
- Powerline Series Memory
- PowerEdge Memory
- PowerVault Memory
- Precision Workstation Memory
- Precision M Notebook Series Memory
- XPS Series Memory
- Studio XPS Series Memory
- SmartStep Memory
Author Bio-MemoryTen was founded in the year 1995 and its core competency area lies in inventorying and supplying memory cards, memory drives, memory card readers, and memory upgrades for all reputed OEM establishments like Sun, Apple, Dell, Sony, CISCO, Compaq, and so on. MemoryTen’s registered office is in Santa Clara, CA. For details about computer memory upgrade, log in at http://www.memoryx.com.