London, UK (PRWEB) December 13, 2013
The European market for medical devices was worth about USD 95 billion in 2009. Fragmented reimbursement environment and stringent regulatory landscape in Europe are the major challenges in the European medical devices market. Meantime, novel approval pathways, the expanding pool of potential patients, and rapidly ageing population open up promising possibilities for the regional market. Germany and the Netherlands capture the biggest shares of the total market for higher-technology medical devices in Europe.
Europe ranks the world’s second leading market for medical devices. The cumulative value of Europe’s market for medical devices is anticipated to grow at a 7% CAGR through 2016. By end of the forecast period it is poised to go beyond USD 150 billion.
In-demand research reports bundle “Europe Medical Device Market Reports” elaborated by Espicom Business Intelligence has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Report Bundle Details:
Title: Europe Medical Device Market Reports
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 24,864.00
The reports bundle uncovers expert analysis and valuable information on the key European markets for medical devices. It contains comprehensive analyses of 32 country markets, each covering the historical background and the actual performance of the industry. Every country market profile outlines the main risks related to the country’s business environment, characterizes the influencing macroeconomic trends, presents insights into the domestic market landscape, describes the regulative framework and identifies the key industry growth prospects. Each report presents a summary of the recent industry trends and developments, pinpoints the most promising growth sectors, evaluates the main market threats and opportunities, and thoroughly discusses the important industry related issues. In addition, detailed forecasts for each country market are available in the research reports bundle.
The country markets covered in the report include: Austria, Greece, Russia, Belarus, Hungary, Serbia, Belgium, Ireland, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Latvia, Spain, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Estonia, Norway, Turkey, Finland, Poland, United Kingdom, France, Portugal, Ukraine, Germany, and Romania.
Kea Reasons to Buy:
- Get in-depth insights into the current landscape of 32 European country markets for medical devices.
- Gain clear understanding of main opportunities and challenges faced by the markets.
- Identify and evaluate diverse economic and political trends emerging in key markets.
- Facilitate risk mitigation strategies by gaining an insightful overview of the key factors influencing the markets growth.
- Assess the business environment in each of the examined European country markets for medical devices.
- Target business opportunities in the most promising industry sectors and turn them into maximum benefits.
- Foresee how the European medical devices markets are set to develop in the years ahead.
More insightful research report bundles and separate reports by the publisher can be found at Espicom page.