With Franchise Market Automation, we have provided a new alternative to bridge this franchise marketing gap, empowering the marketer to send strong brand messages that also directly connect to customers at the community level.
Sacramento, California (PRWEB) December 16, 2013
StreamSend, a leading email marketing service provider and creator of the enhanced social marketing tool suite StreamSend Share 2.0, announces Franchise Market Automation, a breakthrough service that gives corporate marketers and central agencies the ability to profitably deliver personalized campaigns for individual franchise locations, building and creating local customer relationships.
“For many franchises, leveraging a consistent brand image with timely campaigns while connecting locally has been a tricky balancing act,” said Dan Forootan, president of StreamSend Email Marketing. “Even the best email solution means little if direct sales or location sales managers lack the time or expertise to make it happen or do it right. Meanwhile, central marketing wants to help, but doesn’t have the time or resources to plug into all the individual franchise accounts. With Franchise Market Automation, we have provided a new alternative to bridge this franchise marketing gap, empowering the marketer to send strong brand messages that also directly connect to customers at the community level. This is multi-level email marketing in the very best sense, connecting the central marketer, local franchise and customer for a targeted, valued and profitable relationship.”
StreamSend’s Franchise Market Automation lets a central marketing person or agency efficiently launch and report on campaigns franchise-wide with personalized content from an individual location or direct sales representative. Backing up this promise is StreamSend’s longstanding reputation for offering a simple interface, cost effective service, personal support, and deliverability expertise with any size list.
Franchise Market Automation feature highlights include:
- Central marketing can assume responsibility for campaigns so that franchise locations or direct sales reps can do what they do best. The central marketer pushes the message; locations and direct sales reps “feed the fishbowl” so that campaigns reach local subscribers.
- Those marketers can also view campaign reporting results aggregated by all locations or by individual locations to see how campaigns are doing. These results can be shared with the local franchise to demonstrate campaign value, gain involvement and guide action.
- StreamSend automation tools let the central marketer launch triggered, personalized email communications that they can set and forget while creating messages and actions that persist and reach.
- Central marketing or the agency gains both control and a precise view of customer response, enhancing future campaign success while optimizing and growing the all-important local lists.
- Subscriber information can be automatically uploaded to StreamSend from CRM or POS through the StreamSend API.
“Centralized email marketing built on local relationships lets franchises reach customers with the messages they want from a sender they recognize and trust,” continued Forootan. “With Franchise Market Automation, franchises can amplify their brand at dozens or hundreds of locations while they speak to their customers one at a time.”
Find out more about StreamSend’s Franchise Market Automation, visit http://www.StreamSend.com/FranchisePR .
StreamSend offers an easy-to-use, affordable and reliable email marketing service designed to help businesses maximize the reach of their marketing budget when sending an email newsletter or using Social Media. StreamSend offers a number of industry-leading standard pricing plans, private-label and affiliate programs and hands-on personal client service. Started in 1998, StreamSend is a leader in Email Marketing.