It’s critically important that we think about the mobile experience in everything we do and allow our customers to actively manage their hotels’ online reputation at any time, from anywhere.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 18, 2013
Revinate, the leading global provider of hospitality solutions that connect hotels and guests, today announced the immediate availability of its mobile solution for both Apple and Android devices. Revinate’s native mobile applications, the first in the industry, come included with Revinate’s Online Reputation solutions for hoteliers, and are now available for customer download from Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play Store.
Matt Zarem, Revinate’s Director of Product, says, “The massive shift to mobile isn’t just a consumer phenomenon; it’s happening inside enterprises, too. Hoteliers rarely site behind their desks and social media demands real-time attention. It’s critically important that we think about the mobile experience in everything we do and allow our customers to actively manage their hotels’ online reputation at any time, from anywhere.”
Revinate’s mobile app allows Revinate customers to:
- Receive notifications immediately whenever important feedback is posted anywhere on the Internet
- Read and respond to time-sensitive online reviews across all top global sites including TripAdvisor, Expedia, Booking.com and many others
- Collaborate with team members on time sensitive issues using tickets and built-in workflows
- View intuitive trend reporting to track online reputation in real-time
- Post updates directly to Twitter or Facebook, and monitor engagement on social media
- Quickly see what topics are trending positive and negative in online reviews
“As a long-time user of Revinate’s desktop application, I am excited that my team and I can now access Revinate’s powerful service from our Android devices,” said Chetan Patel, Vice President Strategic Marketing and E-Commerce, Onyx Hospitality. As an organization, we are incredibly focused on using feedback from reviews to improve our operations. Revinate mobile gives us the ability to access guest satisfaction data more easily and quickly, allowing us do our jobs better.”