Singapore and San Francisco, California (PRWEB) December 18, 2013
muvee, the award-winning pioneer and leader in automatic movie making software and applications, today announced the launch of muvee Reveal 11 boasting new customization features and collaborative tools.
muvee Reveal 11 is the predecessor to popular muvee Reveal X which was launched in 2011. With muvee Reveal 11, muvee has incorporated customer feedback, feature requests and industry firsts.
muvee Reveal 11 utilizes the same Artistic Intelligence engine and 3-step video editing process the company is famous for. It comes with 5 professionally designed Styles which include effects, transitions, animated text, 3D particle sequence loops, and video and graphics content built in. Recommended licensed music and fonts are also bundled to complement each Style while the beat of the music dictates the movement of the video production. Many of the technologies found in muvee Reveal comes from muvee’s impressive portfolio of over 20 patents in this space.
"The muvee Reveal line of products launched in 2007, and in the last 6 years we have constantly pushed ourselves to fine tune the experience, and augment the results," said Terence Swee, Founder and CEO of muvee. "The release of muvee Reveal 11 is a culmination of the work of the collective geniuses at muvee and our partners, along with input from our power users."
Top-level additions to the program include:
- Cinematic Titles: Professionals created a series of Cinematic Trailer Opening Titles with short music tracks. Users can choose the director, star and location of their productions among other options.
- Graffiti: This new feature allows users to add stickers, borders,color enhancements and photo overlays to photos and save as an image that can be uploaded to Facebook before using in muvee Reveal 11.
- Customized Styles: Users can tweak existing Styles from setting a faster pace, to selecting a color filter, to even changing the default font and background colors and then save their new preferences as a new Style for future use.
- Media Prioritization: Videos, photos, and music can be controlled in a single page where location shuffles can happen in a click.
- Collaborative Editing: Zip up your projects and continue editing on another machine. All the photos, videos, and music content along with all settings, captions, Intertitles and every imaginable detailed setting of your project is zipped into a single file for easy sharing and collaborative editing.
- Capture and Add Video Snapshots: Import a video, and take snapshots of any frame in the video instantly by clicking "Capture". Save to your computer for future use or add to your muvee video production.
- Billboard-Format Preview: For each Project saved, an individual Billboard will be automatically created and populated with movie details. Users can also preview the Trailer for each Project right off the Billboard.
Other updates to the program include the ability to draw on photos as well as posting directly to Vimeo. Music will be offered by Rumblefish, who also licenses music to YouTube and Vimeo. This ensures users’ muvees on YouTube will avoid being flagged for any music infringement.
muvee Reveal 11 is available for download at muvee.com.
muvee is the award-winning inventor of video editing software that automatically produces emotionally engaging and awesome looking home movies. muvee launched the first PC video editor in 2001, and has been bundled with computers by HP, Medion, Fujitsu and NEC, included in cameras by Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Creative and Flip and also with Seagate FreeAgent external storage devices. In 2005, muvee also released the world's first video editing app on mobile phones with the Nokia 7610, and today has shipped in over 500M phones, including HTC and LG. muvee has also created applications for Android and Facebook.