(PRWEB UK) 16 December 2013
PaleoDietLifestyle.com, one of the leading online resources for information on the paleo diet, has just launched a new comprehensive guide. It summarizes the basics of the paleo diet and nutrition in just 89 pages and is laid out with professional photos and graphics to give readers the key points for reference.
A spokesperson from PaleoDietLifestyle.com said: “Each page features just one topic, so the Guide is convenient for quick reference, and even better for answering questions from friends and family who might be curious about the diet. As holiday visits start looming on the horizon, having a quick source for all those explanations could save those on the diet a lot of time and energy that would otherwise spend going over the same material again and again. It might even help convince someone else to give Paleo a try!”
The guide is written to be totally understandable, but with a scientific backing for those curious. It also includes extensive references and a further reading section, which will help those looking for more information to find resources easily. The easy-to-use guide is divided into five sections that include comprehensive information on:
- Paleo nutrition: a need-to-know primer on the big three (protein, fat, and carbs), plus a few other critical nutrients that many will want to keep an eye on.
- Paleo foods: what to eat and why (in plain English).
- Foods to avoid: what’s off the Paleo menu, and why.
- Paleo cooking: how to cook meals without a chef.
- Paleo lifestyle: a quick rundown of all the non-nutritional factors that can help those on the paleo diet reach their goals – or hold them back.
This latest guide follows on from the Paleo Recipe Book, a cookbook that PaleoDietLifestyle.com created with over 350 delicious meals and covers everything needed to cook them.
Sébastien Noël is the creator of Paleo Diet Lifestyle and has been a nutrition, fitness and healthy lifestyle advocate for as long as he can remember. Paleo Diet Lifestyle is a comprehensive online resource and community that includes a wide array of tips and recipes for anyone looking to start or maintain a Paleo diet and healthy lifestyle. Find out more information by visiting: http://paleodietlifestyle.com/.