Improving the patient experience has rapidly become a top priority in healthcare. - James L. Horrar, President and CEO of Quorum Health Resources.
Brentwood, TN (PRWEB) December 17, 2013
Press Ganey, the healthcare industry's leading performance improvement firm, recognized eight Quorum Health Resources (QHR) client hospitals among its 2013 list of healthcare's best organizations at Press Ganey's National Client Conference on Nov. 18-20 in Orlando, FL.
Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center (Chanute, KS) received two Press Ganey awards. "These awards are a tremendous honor since they are based on patient feedback," said Dennis Franks, CEO of Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center. "Our continued goal is provide the best possible care to our community--and we are thrilled to be recognized for that."
"Improving the patient experience has rapidly become a top priority in healthcare," said James L. Horrar, President and CEO of Quorum Health Resources. "We are delighted to see our client hospitals’ success recognized by Press Ganey's awards."
Recognized for excellence in employee engagement, Bruce Bailey, CEO of Georgetown Hospital System (Georgetown, SC) said, "We are very proud to be recognized for our commitment to maintain a strong level of employee engagement. Our talented team shares Georgetown's deep commitment to compassionate, quality care."
Press Ganey recognized QHR client hospitals in two categories: Commitment to Excellence, which honors healthcare organizations who demonstrated continuous improvement, comparing quarterly scores over a two-year period; and Guardian of Excellence which is an annual award honoring clients who reached the 95th percentile for patient satisfaction, employee engagement or physician engagement surveys or clinical quality performance.
QHR client hospital award winners include:
- Cibola General Hospital (Grants, NM): Commitment to Excellence in Clinical Quality
- Crawford Memorial Hospital (Robinson, IL): Guardian of Excellence in Patient Satisfaction
- Georgetown Hospital System (Georgetown, SC): Guardian of Excellence in Employee Engagement
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center (Chanute, KS): Guardian of Excellence in Employee Engagement and Guardian of Excellence in Physician Engagement
- Pekin Hospital (Pekin, IL): Guardian of Excellence in Physician Engagement
- Pioneers Hospital of Rio Blanco (Meeker, CO): Guardian of Excellence in Patient Satisfaction
- Steele Memorial Medical Center (Salmon, ID): Guardian of Excellence in Patient Satisfaction
- Wilson Medical Center (Neodesha, KS): Guardian of Excellence Award in Patient Satisfaction
About QHR (Quorum Health Resources)
QHR (Quorum Health Resources) has provided consulting, management and education resources to hospitals and health systems for three decades. QHR is the market leader in hospital management, serving more than 700 hospitals over the past 3 decades. As a consulting resource, QHR is consistently ranked among the top healthcare consulting firms in the nation, and the QHR Learning Institute reaches nearly 15,000 healthcare professionals each year. For more information, go to http://www.qhr.com.