Bellevue, WA. (PRWEB) December 17, 2013
Edifecs, Inc. a healthcare solutions provider specializing in healthcare information management and compliance technology, has been named one of the Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For in 2014 by the Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award program. The awards rely solely on the input of employees, who elect to provide feedback on their jobs, work environments and companies through Glassdoor’s anonymous online company review survey.
“Edifecs associates are not only dedicated to ensuring our organization is rich with talent, but they understand this is fundamental to deliver on our mission in healthcare,” said Sunny Singh, CEO of Edifecs. “It is of upmost importance that we provide an encouraging and open environment for the sharing of ideas in order to grow and retain great associates. Our supportive corporate culture and values make this possible.”
Edifecs works to ensure the entire organization practices the principals of innovation and collaboration. The company believes in providing a balance of benefits and perks that help its associates focus on the task at hand, while also enjoying their work surroundings and time with their colleagues. The company supports its associates in achieving a healthy work/life balance with flexible work schedules and locations, and boasts a unique corporate wellness program featuring an onsite exercise facility and fitness classes offered twice per week at no charge to associates, including yoga and Zumba®. Healthy office snacks and monthly seminars with a professional wellness coach are also offered. To celebrate associates and their families, Edifecs hosts an annual family picnic, a holiday party and monthly happy hours.
The Glassdoor survey asked employees to rate their satisfaction with the company overall, and key workplace factors like career opportunities, compensation and benefits, work/life balance, senior management, as well as culture and values. In addition, employees are asked to describe the best reasons to work at their company as well as any downsides. The Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for List is determined using company reviews shared by U.S. based employees who elected to participate in the survey between November 14, 2012 and November 12, 2013. The final list is compiled based on Glassdoor’s proprietary algorithm and takes into account quantity, quality and consistency of reviews.
Edifecs has received other notable awards in 2013 for its rapid growth and corporate culture, including:
- Deloitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 500 list, which recognizes the fastest-growing North American companies based on five-year revenue totals. Edifecs ranked 318th on this year’s list, the fourth consecutive time it has appeared. (November 2013)
- Inc. magazine’s Hire Power Award honors private businesses that have generated significant job growth nationwide between January 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013. Edifecs placed fourth among the private business job creators within the state of Washington in its second time on the list. (November 2013)
- Modern Healthcare’s list of “Healthcare’s Hottest” 40 fastest-growing healthcare organizations nationwide recognized Edifecs based on its six-year revenue growth. Edifecs ranked 22nd on this year’s list, the second time the company has been selected. (October 2013)
- Seattle Business Magazine’s Washington Green 50, which honored Edifecs for its corporate sustainability programs and its contribution to helping the healthcare industry reduce its reliance on paper. (October 2013)
- Modern Healthcare’s list of the Best Workplaces in Healthcare. This was Edifecs’ first time on the list, and the company ranked 82nd. (August 2013)
- Puget Sound Business Journal’s list of the Best Workplaces in Washington State. This year was the third consecutive year the company appeared on the list. (August 2013)
For more information about Edifecs, visit http://www.edifecs.com.
About Edifecs, Inc.
An industry leader since 1996, Edifecs provides healthcare software solutions that improve operational performance by streamlining the exchange of information among health plans, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations, while enabling compliance with current mandates such as HIPAA, Operating Rules and ICD-10.
Today, more than 250 healthcare customers use Edifecs technology to manage the end-to-end flow of information within and outside their organizations, while automating manual business processes such as enrollment, claims and payments management. Edifecs is headquartered in Bellevue, WA. For more information, please visit http://www.edifecs.com.