The topics are always cutting edge and relevant, they tie in perfectly with the work that we're doing at FedEx Express.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) December 17, 2013
The Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) is bringing together its largest annual conference to date, assembling HR executives and business leaders from many of the world’s best-known companies for the i4cp 2014 Conference, March 10 - 13, 2014 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The event is closed to vendors and consultants, ensuring an exclusive high-level networking environment in which executives and leaders from HR, talent management, learning, diversity, and other people-related functions connect to focus on the enterprise-wide impact of talent, and gain actionable insights that truly drive market performance.
i4cp's annual conference has grown nearly 200 percent over the last five years—the 2014 event is expected to be a record-breaker due to a combination of factors, most noticeably its emphasis on i4cp’s People-Profit Chain™ model, which demonstrates how to use people practices to increase organizational performance, as well as an agenda packed with globally renowned thought leaders and speakers ready to share their knowledge, insight and real-world examples of how to build a high-performance organization.
"The value of the conference is on so many levels, but the first would be the presenters," said Dennis Reber, Managing Director, FedEx Express. "The topics are always cutting-edge and relevant, they tie in perfectly with the work that we're doing at FedEx Express."
Keynote speakers include:
- Tom Rath, one of the most influential authors of the last decade
- Marshall Goldsmith, a thought leader and expert in leadership who is also a million-copy selling author or editor of 33 books
- John Boudreau, who is recognized worldwide for breakthrough research on the bridge between superior human capital, talent and sustainable competitive advantage
- Elliott Masie, an internationally recognized futurist, analyst, and author
- David Rock, known globally for his work building a new science for leadership development
In addition, the conference features sessions facilitated by corporate executives, including the CLO of Qualcomm and the CEO and CHRO of Fortune 500 company Avnet.
Registration will remain open until seats are filled; sign up by January 24, 2014 to save $300 off the standard rate. i4cp members receive an additional $600 discount. Learn more and register at http://www.i4cp.com/conference.
About the Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp)
i4cp focuses on the people practices that drive market performance. Years of research make it clear that top companies approach their workforces differently. In recognition of our status as the largest and fastest-growing network of its kind, i4cp has been named to the prestigious Inc. 500|5000 list for the last three years. We work with our network of organizations to:
- Reveal what high-performance organizations do differently
- Identify best and next practices for all levels of management
- Provide the resources to show how workforce improvements have bottom-line impact
Through our exclusive, vendor-free network―in which peers collaborate to drive strategic research, as well as share tools and insights—i4cp provides a unique, practical view of how human capital practices drive high performance. For more information, visit http://www.i4cp.com/.