Optimization of Pharmacy Operations using Automatic Distributed Vending System (ADVS)…. represents a significant step forward, delivering superior level of customer services, while sustaining high quality of medications.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) December 18, 2013
ADVS-Technologies recognizes that time is valuable to pharmacy customers, while quality of prescription medication is even more important and essential to quality health.
“The patent pending Optimization of Pharmacy Operations using Automatic Distributed Vending System (ADVS),” according to inventor Zack Braunstein, “represents a significant step forward, delivering superior level of customer services, while sustaining high quality of medications, and potentially reducing costs associated with processing prescription medications.”
Pharmacies have made significant progress in automating operations “behind the counters” over the years, primarily with an objective to secure valuable raw materials. At the same time, the front-end, where customers are lined up for medications, has not changed much at all. ADVS-Technologies have come up with a solution to combat this issue.
ADVS’ invention Я-pharmacy™ has an outstanding list of features, including:
- Guaranteed quality of prescription medications, as each container with medication is continuously monitored within ADVS. The system monitors for the proper barcode information, calculated weight and size of the container, ambient environment, as well as expiration date. Only medications in full compliance to the specifications are dispensed to an authorized customer.
- Record breaking service time for customers with multiple orders, as the dispensing rate is approaching 6-8 medication containers per 3-5 seconds.
- No lines, as the ADVS vending modules can serve several customers at once.
- Scalable automation, providing cost-effective solutions for supporting stand-alone pharmacies, as well as large scale pharmacy operations.
- On-site support for portable vending module, specifically tailored for automatic dispensing of prescription medications to a patient based on the patient monitored condition, per instructions provided by an authorized physician.
"It’s all about the concept and the ‘mechanics,'” admits Braunstein, “which took some time to envision in order to create a solid engineering foundation for a comprehensive, scalable and cost-effective automation solution.”
According to Braunstein, once technology is developed, an investment of as little as $50K can double productivity of a small stand-alone independent pharmacy, while additional $10K will add 24 hours of unattended service. This will provide the small businesses with “ammunition” to compete with large scale corporations, while providing a unique user-friendly environment. An investment of ~$250K would double the productivity of a typical pharmacy, while supporting 24 hours of unattended service.
For the ones curious about the name: the letter “R” is “mirrored” toward the customer side, just as the one in the “Я-World™”, emphasizing the intention of providing the best possible service for customers.
ADVS-Technologies is a young and ambitious company specializing in the development of innovative proprietary technologies with an extensive portfolio of patented technology in the areas of illumination systems, power distribution systems, pharmacy, store automation, and transport systems. The objective of ADVS-Technologies is to provide effective and efficient environmentally friendly solutions with the intent of improving quality of services.
For more information, please visit http://www.advs-technologies.com.