Argyll, Scotland (PRWEB) December 17, 2013
Machrihanish Dunes Golf Club announced today that it has created a membership club and will begin offering golf memberships to golf enthusiasts in Argyll, the UK and beyond.
Membership at Machrihanish Dunes Golf Club will offer full use of the course and short game practice areas, priority in reserving tee times, and other benefits. Each member will also receive ten (10) guest greens fees passes (per membership) allowing an accompanied guest a reduced fee. Full members will also receive membership in The Kintyre Club at The Ugadale Hotel, the resort’s private dining club; Scottish Golf Union Handicap Card; and full privileges in the Southworth reciprocal program. A separate Range Membership is also available offering unlimited use of the driving range. The Range Membership can be added to a Full membership for a nominal annual fee.
Membership at Machrihanish Dunes will be offered in the following categories:
- Families – primary member, spouse, children under the age of 18. Full access to Club and course for full family. Annual Dues £400.
- Individuals – Full access to Club and course for individual. Annual Dues £250.
- Country – primary member living 30 or more miles from the Club but within UK with full club privileges. Annual Dues £200.
- International – primary member living outside the UK with full club privileges. Annual Dues £150.
- Under 25 – primary member between the ages of 18 – 25 with full member benefits. or Range Memberships. Annual Dues £125.
- Range Membership – provides unlimited use of the practice driving range, range balls, practice putting green and short game area. Can be purchased without a golf membership, or added to a golf membership. Annual Dues Member Family £75/Non-Member Family £125. Annual Dues Individual Member £50/Individual Non-Member £100.
Media Contact: Cindy Lawrence at +1 617-630-4906 or clawrence(at)southworthdevelopment(dot)com.
About The Village at Machrihanish Dunes
The Village at Machrihanish Dunes, voted “Scotland’s Best Resort Experience” by Golf Tourism Scotland, is a world-class seaside resort featuring a U.K. Top-100 links golf course, four-star accommodations, five casual and fine dining options, plus a host of other resort amenities, all located in one of Scotland’s most beautiful regions. The Ugadale Hotel & Cottages in Machrihanish offer 22 rooms and suites plus 8 luxurious two-bedroom cottages. The Royal Hotel, with 23 rooms all overlooking Campbeltown Harbour, is located in downtown Campbeltown, a mere 5 miles away. The resort is ideally suited for golfers; non-golf visitors; golf group visits; family reunions; corporate meetings, events, and retreats; weddings and other social functions; and more. The course, the first 18-hole course in the U.K. to earn certification from the Golf Environmental Organization, is consistently ranked as one of the most ecologically-friendly courses in the world. Designed by David McLay-Kidd, it opened in 2009 on a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI), the first course ever to be built on such a site and also the first to be built on the west coast of Scotland in over 100 years. For more information on The Village at Machrihanish Dunes or to book reservations, visit http://www.machrihanishdunes.com.
Media Contact: Cindy Lawrence, clawrence(at)southworthdevelopment(dot)com or call (+01) 617-630-4906.
Southworth Development LLC, through its affiliated companies, is the primary owner, developer and manager of Machrihanish Dunes Golf Club and luxury accommodations in both Machrihanish and Campbeltown, Scotland.