London, UK (PRWEB) December 18, 2013
The global ethylene market is expected to exhibit a 6.2% CAGR through 2017 and grow from USD 131.88 billion in 2012 to over USD 177.82 billion in 2017. In 2012, the North American ethylene market was worth more than USD 37.77 billion. The regional market is forecast to surpass the USD 46.6 billion mark in 2017, registering a 4.3% CAGR in the upcoming years. The considerable growth in the North American ethylene market is likely to be spurred by the entrance of new companies attracted by the low-cost and abundant natural gas liquids (NGLs) feedstock. The US capacity additions are predicted to experience a 6.1% CAGR in the offing, likely to increase from 27.17 million metric tons per year (MMTY) in 2012 to almost 36.5 MMTY by 2017-end.
The Dow Chemical Company, LyondellBasell Industries N.V. and Exxon Mobil Corporation are among the leading companies engaged in the ethylene industry in North America.
New research report “North America Ethylene Industry Outlook to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants” elaborated by GlobalData has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: North America Ethylene Industry Outlook to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
Published: December, 2013
Price: US$ 3,500.00
The report provides an all-round view of the North American ethylene industry. It covers the major market trends, examines the key factors driving and restraining the market growth, uncovers supply-demand statistics (for 2000-2017), describes the production process and technology, presents insights into the feedstock sector, and also reviews the price fluctuations. The research study draws up the current scenario in the key country markets in the region, unveils valuable information on the active and planned ethylene projects, looks into the competitive environment, unveils data on the top companies, including a general overview of the pertinent firms, their businesses’ description, along with details on their current and upcoming plants. Additionally, the future growth prospects for the North American ethylene market are thoroughly discussed in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Obtain the most cutting-edge information on the North American ethylene market.
- Strengthen your company decision-making process by gaining in-depth insights into the regional market.
- Identify and understand the major market trends.
- Gain a clear understanding of the key forces shaping the market and, thus, elaborate effective market strategies.
- Boost your company sales by gaining deep understanding of the North America ethylene industry performance.
- Benchmark your operations and business strategies against the mleading companies in the marketplace.
- Find prospective business partners.
- Understand who stands where in the market and evaluate the key factors influencing the competitive intensity.
- Get an idea how the market is set to change in the upcoming years.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.