London, UK (PRWEB) December 18, 2013
Currently, the overall clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market is witnessing considerable changes, caused by the adoption of novel and more sophisticated regulations, ongoing advances in system engineering, diagnostic technologies, IT and automation along with constantly intensifying competition in the marketplace. Certain segments, for instance, routine chemistry, share some similarities with commodity markets, where cost per test and product positioning are more essential than underlying technology. The market is full of opportunities for a variety of novel reagent systems, instruments and auxiliary products.
There are motley companies involved in the clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics field in the UK, including DiaSorin, Biomedical Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher, Abbott Laboratories, Kyowa Medex, Quest Diagnostics, Wako, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Sysmex, Roche, Eiken, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad, and Instrumentation Laboratory, amidst others.
New research report “2014 Opportunities in the UK Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics Market” worked out by Venture Planning Group (VPG) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: 2014 Opportunities in the UK Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics Market
Published: December, 2013
Price: US$ 6,100.00
The research study presents an insightful guide to the UK clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market. It uncovers test and sales volumes, discloses historical and current industry estimates, examines the actual and emerging industry trends, and also evaluates the competitive scenario alongside profiling the top competitors. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the key market segments, offers a comprehensive assessment of the competitive landscape and unveils important data on the leading companies. The study reviews the market dynamics, contains a snapshot of the existing and emerging products and technologies, draws up strategic recommendations, and outlines future opportunities of the UK for clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market in the years to come.
- All-round view of the UK for clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market.
- Historical and present industry estimates.
- Test and sales statistics.
- Description of the competitive scenario.
- Valuable data on the top market participants.
- Summary of the existing and emerging market trends.
- Comprehensive analysis of the market segments on the basis of product type.
- Insights into the market dynamics and examination of the key forces influencing the market growth.
- Extensive review of the existing and emerging products and technologies.
- Valuable information on the alternative market penetration strategies and potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Future outlook for the UK for clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at VPG page.