Houston, TX (PRWEB) December 18, 2013
EmLogis, a leading provider of web-based employee scheduling software, today announced the EmLogis Compliance Logging Module which enables companies to quickly and easily create a log or multiple logs to record any type of employee compliance-related activity. EmLogis Compliance Logging provides a “full change audit trail” of all logged activity to ensure an unimpeachable source of data for compliance audits. Several pre-configured logs come with the EmLogis Compliance Module and users can easily create and customize logs as needed for their organization or industry. Common logs managed with EmLogis include employee performance logs, incident logs, and accident/injury logs.
The EmLogis Compliance Logging Module provided as an add-on to EmLogis’ web-based employee scheduling software. Key features include:
- Enables users to easily create a fully customized log to track any compliance-related information – such as Human Resources Information, Employee Performance Reports, Incident Logs, Accident or Injury Reports, Patient Medication Reports, Company Equipment Maintenance Logs, and more
- Provides a centralized place for logging of all incidents, activities’ or important information for both managers and employees
- Allows different employees, managers, or auditors to be given various levels of access to logs with “need to know” access control
- Keeps a full audit trail of all changes to log entries
- Logs can be created, accessed, and managed from any web-browser, requiring no software installation, no backups, no upgrades, and no additional hardware
EmLogis provides easy-to-use, web-based employee scheduling software specifically for industries with complex employee scheduling and compliance requirements, like those involved with Corrections Staff Scheduling and Long Term Care Staff Scheduling. Both corrections and long term care (and many more industries) require that an incident log routinely be kept and communicated between shifts or that an accident/injury report be completed as needed. Many times, these logs are created on paper forms, notebooks, post-it notes, or other random, non-standardized, unreliable methods. EmLogis Compliance Logging provides a much easier way to keep, prepare, and share incident logs or accident/injury reports. All reports can be completed using any web-browser and easily accessed by relevant staff and management. Unlike paper documentation, EmLogis keeps all logs in a central place, permanently, with all changes tracked. This provides a solid audit trail as well as protection for the organization in the event of litigation.
EmLogis is a SaaS-based (Software-As-A-Service) employee scheduling software that requires no investment in hardware or upgrades and is easy to implement. All EmLogis customers can be up and running in 14 days or less using the EmLogis White.
- Loads the organization’s staff, teams, skills and shift models
- Validates the models and data by running test schedules
- Trains supervisors on schedule generation and management
- Trains employees on managing their schedule, time off requests, shift swap requests, work-in-place requests and more, using the EmLogis online portal or mobile apps
- Helps customize incident logs, employee performance logs or other logs as needed for the organization
- Provides reference materials and on-line tutorials for ongoing training and education of new staff
Visit the EmLogis Web Site for more information or to schedule a live demonstration of EmLogis online employee scheduling software.
EmLogis provides an easy-to-use, web-based employee scheduling software and workforce management solution that is designed specifically for environments with complex employee scheduling needs and compliance requirements such as public safety and healthcare. EmLogis reduces staffing costs and helps control overtime, ensure compliance, and increase employee satisfaction. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, EmLogis serves customers worldwide in Public Service, Healthcare, and Commercial environments. Contact EmLogis at +1-866-302-9830 or visit http://www.emlogis.com for more information.