Our accessory choices for the upcoming season mirror that dichotomy – cool, clean with a pop of bright color.
Brooklyn, NY (PRWEB) December 19, 2013
Urban bike brand Brooklyn Bicycle Co. today released its 3rd Annual Bike-Style Holiday Gift Guide. Whether pedaling the commuter bike routine or the entire city bike lifestyle, everyone can find a New Year must-have amongst the brand’s wish list picks, starting from $75.
- Vespertine's Sash-Ay Scarf: Eco-reflective haute-gear made in NYC, this piece transitions from scarf to sash. Soft merino wool, hand-woven Heritage Flash Tweed, and discreet reflective stripes that come alive in direct light. $92, vespertinenyc.com
- Belle Helmets Paper Cranes (Light Grey): NYC’s purveyors of high-art headgear have created a minimalist masterpiece with muted, warm tones and a bold graphic. Hand-painted with a UV-protected varnish for a scratch and water-resistant surface. $75, bellehelmets.com
- FREITAG's JOAN: Repurposed, one-of-a-kind bags with Swiss modernism flair. JOAN’s also expandable, can take on your yoga mat, and its mounting straps can be zipped away from sight once you've arrived, making for seamless handlebar-to-arm-candy. $210, freitag.ch
- Cleverhood’s Electric Houndstooth Rain Cape: Style aside, expect superhero features on the DL -- hidden reflective thread, Uretek zipper details, magnetic armhole closures, and a fitted hood that can be worn under your helmet. $239, cleverhood.com
- Ray-Ban’s Wayfarer Folding Flash Lenses: The brand’s iconic Wayfarers made bolder. Copper, Yellow, Green and Orange colorways mean a hue for all, and every pair folds down into a compact, single-lense-sized stasher, handy flip-top case included. $165, ray-ban.com
"In 2014, we're introducing new bike models with a fresh neutral palette, and these items co-exist beautifully with our more vibrant bikes," said President Ryan Zagata. "Our accessory choices for the upcoming season mirror that dichotomy – cool, clean with a pop of bright color. Very urban," he continues.
About Brooklyn Bicycle Company
Established in 2011, Brooklyn Bicycle Company mirrors the same iconic qualities of Brooklyn itself - accessibility, durability, and original style. Brooklyn Bicycle Co. commuter bikes are available in single speed, three speed and seven speed models starting at $399. Bikes can be found at retail locations across the United States and in Canada or can be purchased online at http://www.brooklyncruiser.com. For more information, contact Heather Holland at heather(at)brooklyncruiser(dot)com or call (800) 631-0630. Brooklyn Bicycle Co. is based in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.