(PRWEB) December 19, 2013
Recently, Hiconn Electronics, the leading electronic device company, has announced its new collection of Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapters. According to the CEO of the company, these new top quality adapters are especially made to expand its American market.
“We are happy to release the latest Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapters for worldwide consumers, especially those from the United States. We have been working in the electronics industry for many years and achieved great success. But, we will keep working hard because we still have a long way to go,” the CEO states.
The followings are some details of the Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapters offered by Hiconn Electronics:
- Model NO.: MDP-V1
- Material: Copper
- Interface Type: VGA
- Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Africa, Western Europe
- Compliant with Mini DsiplayPort specification 1.1a for both 1.62Gbps and 2.7Gbps
- Support full Mini DisplayPort link tracking
- Support resoluton up to 1920 x 1200 pixels and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Compliant with HDMI specification up to 2.25Gbps
- Supports deep sleep mode (suspend mode)
- Support VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA and UXGA at 162MHz pixel rate
- HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i and 1080p
Hiconn Electronics.com is a good place for those who are planning to purchase top quality electronic products. The customer-oriented are known to clients across the world.
About Hiconn Electronics
Hiconn Electronics (Shenzhen Hiconn Electronics Co. Ltd.) is devoted to designing and manufacturing a wide range of connection cables and customized cable assemblies, offering many HDMI cables, VGA cables, SATA cables, USB cables, 1394 cables, DVI cables, SCSI (Small Computer System Interface) and more. For more information, please visit http://www.hiconn.net/.
Contact Person: James Yin (Sales Director)
Company Name: Shenzhen Hiconn Electronics Co., Ltd.
Address: Shenghua Building., Xixiang Road., Baoan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
Zip Code: 518102
Tel: +86-755-8109 8345
Fax: +86-755-2779 3497