Singapore, Singapore (PRWEB) December 20, 2013
Singapore – December 19, 2013 - Companies are increasingly turning to Hong Kong as a business destination for various reasons. A major cause for this is that they can look forward to effectively capitalising on abundant opportunities in this global city thanks to Healy Consultants, a Singapore-based firm that prides itself on its extensive knowledge and experience in global company registration. Founded by managing director, Aidan Healy (who comes with more than 16 years of international business experience), this organisation gives much-needed assistance to clients for company registration as well as corporate outsourcing services such as:
- Company registration,
- Banking considerations, and
Healy Consultants has clients ranging from large corporations to start-up companies, who patronise them and choose to establish themselves in Hong Kong for good reasons:
- Hong Kong is the best location for regional operations in Asia owing to its open economy which is dependant on free business, free trade and free markets;
- Lack of restriction on foreign exchange controls and corporate ownership has made it the world’s freest economy for over a decade;
- Low business costs; the cost of starting a business in Hong Kong is 1.8% income per capita;
- Hong Kong has a simple tax system. The maximum corporate tax rate is 16.5% and maximum income tax is 15%. There is additionally no sales tax, withholding tax, capital gains tax, tax on dividends, or individual estate tax. An offshore company can be exempted from even the lowest taxes as corporation tax is only charged on profits within Hong Kong;
- Availability of productive and skilled workforce. The official language in the workplace (including contracts) is English, which makes Hong Kong an international business hub.
Benefits such as these and many others make Hong Kong highly sought after for offshore company formation.
Healy Consultants is a diversified group of companies with operations in corporate services, property, search engine marketing, and publishing businesses.