Before using PayPro EasyCommerce, product pricing was very inconvenient, unreliable and time-consuming. Now with the help of dynamic pricing we can set up prices for our numerous products, upgrades and discounts just in a few clicks.
Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) December 19, 2013
PayPro Global, a leading international ecommerce provider to sell software and digital goods online, announced today the release of Case Study featuring a success story of efficient personalized pricing for multiple products executed through dynamic pricing. The case study is available to download free of charge at https://www.payproglobal.com/case_studies_2.html .
Dynamic pricing is the best practice of price assignment for multiple products depending on the customer’s behavior or needs in real time manner. This feature resolves a quite common challenges faced by e-businesses - obtaining time-saving price management with automated easy-to-use price setup for multiple products, swiftly adapting to an aggressively competitive environment. The case study demonstrates how dynamic pricing feature lead CoolUtils to the following results:
- actualizing license schemes according to consumer needs;
- operating with pricing of after-sale services and upgrades for products just in a few clicks;
- easily assigning up-to-date prices based on the market oﬀer.
Dynamic pricing feature is a block of dynamic settings developed especially for personalized product data application: price per currency, product name, product description, discount in percentage value. After dynamic data is applied, an encrypted order page link with already included personalized price is generated automatically.
Dynamic pricing can be applied in the following cases:
- Promotions: giving shoppers beneﬁcial oﬀers during holiday season, presenting a new upcoming product via beta versions;
- Special oﬀers: propose an advantageous deal via discounted upgrades, add-ons or extensions, follow-up leads with discounted special oﬀers;
- Personalized product packages/bundles: oﬀering shoppers a wide selection of unique products, for example icon sets or add-on bundles.
The beneﬁts of setting up ﬂexible prices through dynamic pricing feature are:
- time-saving: saves up to three quarters of time on average
- secure: encrypted link with ineditable price
- strategic: prices can be updated easily according to the competition oﬀers
- easy to set up: three simple steps of setting up the feature
- reliable: doesn’t aﬀect customer experience during shopping
“Nowadays, all ecommerce solution providers are very similar to each other. We’ve
worked with many of them, and can easily distinguish PayPro from others because of
their great support service and cooperative work.
Before using PayPro EasyCommerce, product pricing was very inconvenient, unreliable
and time-consuming. Now with the help of dynamic pricing we can set up prices for our
numerous products, upgrades and discounts just in a few clicks.” - Olga Lapshinova - Founder of Softplicity (CoolUtils)
The case study describes a secure and eﬃcient management of CoolUtils product pricing with the help of simple and time-saving settings. The document is available for download absolutely free of charge at https://www.payproglobal.com/case_studies_2.html .
About PayPro Global
Founded in 2006, PayPro Global Inc. develops and hosts an eCommerce solution that allows anyone to easily sell software online. PayPro Global supports more than one hundred currencies, all major credit and debit cards, and a wide variety of payment options. The company also offers software developers state-of-the-art licensing, activation, and anti-piracy protection for their applications.
PayPro Global Inc is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with development centers in Ramat Gan, Israel and regional offices in New York, USA, and London, UK.
Web site: http://www.payproglobal.com