London, UK (PRWEB) December 19, 2013
Norway drives the European market is terms of offshore development projects and reserves, supported by most recent significant offshore developments in the country. 13 offshore discoveries were made in the country in 2012; their combined fresh hydrocarbon reserves were equal to around 132 million cubic meters of oil equivalent (MMcmoe). The economy of Norway as well as of the UK has gained huge benefit from successful explorations made by Statoil. The company has recently submitted plans for the four new great projects together worth around USD 23 billion.
The novel offshore development projects scheduled for the next two years in Norway are anticipated to stabilise the country’s hydrocarbon production by the beginning of 2014. Furthermore, the hydrocarbon production in Norway is forecast to stay steady up to 2017.
In-demand research study “Offshore Drilling Industry in Europe to 2016 - Norway a Driving Force for the European Offshore Drilling Industry, Reserves and Development Projects” worked out by GBI Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Offshore Drilling Industry in Europe to 2016 - Norway a Driving Force for the European Offshore Drilling Industry, Reserves and Development Projects
Published: July, 2013
Price: US$ 3,500.00
The research study offers an insightful guide to the offshore drilling industry in Europe as well as provides an extensive analysis of the major forces driving and limiting the market. It presents a detailed discussion of the most significant industry concerns, examines the prevailing market trends, traces the latest industry developments, and also contains deep overviews of the country markets. The report sheds light on the historical industry evolution, describes the actual situation in the market, uncovers the important industry estimates, outlines the major market challenges and opportunities, scrutinizes the competitive environment, reviews the top market players and, moreover, identifies the future growth prospects for the European offshore drilling market.
- Make informed business decisions by gaining a clear understanding of the European offshore drilling industry performance.
- Identify the emerging market challenges and opportunities and take maximum benefits of them.
- Gain a clear idea of the key factors shaping the market and design beneficial business strategies.
- Boost your company activities and increase future revenues by gaining an insightful overview of the future market opportunities.
- Determine the critical success factors through in-depth insights into the market landscape.
- Estimate the competitive intensiveness and find prospective business partners.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the top market players.
This research report is included in the Energy Research Portfolio worked out by CBI Research. Do not miss an excellent opportunity to purchase the entire energy reports bundle consisting of more than 200 in-demand research studies covering various sectors of the overall energy marketplace for ONLY USD 8,000, while any single report’s cost is USD 3,500. The offer is valid until December 30, 2013.
Other Offshore Drilling Market Reports From the Energy Research Portfolio On Offer Includes But Is NOT Limited to:
- Offshore Drilling Industry in Middle East and Africa to 2016 - Pre-Salt Potential in West Africa and Significant Gas Finds Off the East African Coast Driving Exploration Activity
- The Future of the Offshore Drilling Industry to 2015 - Market Analysis, Capital Spend and Competitive Landscape
- Offshore Drilling Industry in Asia-Pacific to 2016 - Rising Regional Demand Leading to Deepwater Focus in China
- Offshore Drilling Industry in the Americas to 2016 - Activity in Latin America Expected to Drive Expenditure in the Future
- Offshore Drilling Industry to 2016 - Rapidly Rising Demand for Hydrocarbons Expected to Boost Offshore Drilling in Ultra-Deepwater and Harsh-weather Environments
- Offshore Drilling Industry in Middle East and Africa to 2015 – Strict Offshore Regulatory Norms and Ambitious Initiatives by African Governments to Propel Growth
For a full list of GBI Research’s reports included in the Energy Portfolio on offer, please click here.