Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) December 19, 2013
Where better to spend New Year’s Eve and ring in 2014 than in Las Vegas - it’s the Entertainment Capital of the World, after all. Find the best parties and hottest performances to start the new year right with tons of energy and the biggest and best names in Las Vegas.
The editors at CheapoVegas.com put together a list of the top 10 places to see and be seen this New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas. This party list was compiled based on the popularity of each performer and historical success of each venue.
1. Beacher’s Madhouse at MGM Grand: A line-up of performances from the likes of Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, and more makes Beacher’s the place to be. NYE celebrations begin Dec. 27 and run through Dec 31. Starts at 9 p.m. each night. (323) 785-3036 for more info.
2. Body English at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino: Join Juicy J and guest DJ Mike Will Made It for Body English’s Official Concert After Party. Starts at 10:30 p.m. (702) 693-5555 for more info.
3. The Beatles REVOLUTION Lounge at The Mirage: Boyz II Men host the New Year at The Mirage. Starts at 9 p.m. (702) 791-7111 for more info.
4. HAZE at Aria: John Legend rocks the house with his soulful R&B music for a unique Sin City experience. Starts at 9 p.m. (702) 693-8300 for more info.
5. 1 OAK: This New Year’s Eve midnight bash is hosted by hip-hop star J. Cole. Head over for an awesome countdown into 2014. Starts at 9 p.m. (702) 693-8300 for more info.
6. LAX at The Luxor: For a more intimate experience, join Keri Hilson at LAX for the New Year. Starts at 8 p.m. (702) 262-4529) for more info.
7. PURE at Caesar’s Palace: The ever popular Ne-Yo rings in the New Year at Caesar Palace’s PURE. Make sure to wear some dancing shoes. Starts at 8 p.m. (702) 731-7873 for more info.
8. Hakkasan at MGM Grand: Head over to Hakkasan, Las Vegas’ hottest nightclub, and enjoy an electrifying start to the New Year with Calvin Harris. Starts at 10 p.m. (702) 891-3838 for more info.
9. Tryst at The Wynn: Lil Jon headlines at the Tryst. Watch him master the turntables for the last time during 2013. Starts at 10 p.m. (702) 770-3375 for more info.
10. Mandalay Bay: This big name Las Vegas resort will be hosting Paint the Town Gold. Party like an A-Lister at this complimentary party. Starts at 2pm. (702) 632-7777 for more info.
Bonus Party Tip - How about a party tour? Check out Party Tours Las Vegas and see what a VIP is all about when it comes to clubbing in Vegas.
New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas is extremely popular and many events fill up quickly. Planning to arrive fashionably late? Well, the early bird gets the worm - so set the standard by getting in ahead of time and be truly fashionable when strutting your stuff with the biggest names in show biz.
This article was written by Cash Cooper, editor for Vegas.com.