(PRWEB) December 25, 2013
As the number of herpes singles grows, there are more herpes dating sites entering the Niche. HerpesDaters.com is one of the new herpes dating sites that were launched this year.
To join HerpesDaters.com, there are standard membership and gold membership. Standard members can use the following features:
1. Place a lifetime profile and add up to 27 photos.
2. Check latest activities from other members.
3. The ability to search by members' first date ideas, quick, username, birthday and fashion show.
4. Initiate sending free winks and reply to emails / online chat.
5. Learn STD care locations and legal information.
6. Get live support through chat rooms and 24 / 7 phone & customer service.
7. Read tips and first dating ideas, stories providing inspiration sent in by other members through the forums.
It costs $29.95 for 1 month gold membership, $59.95 for 3 months, and $95.95 for 6 months. Payments can be made using credit, debit, charge and check cards, PayPal, a bank check or money order by postal mail.
Gold members can use more features:
1. Initiate sending emails or chatting online to ideal match.
2. Ask help form STD counselor and dating adviser by email & live chat.
3. Check if sent mail is read on site, and know last log in time of other members.
4. Read STD Q & A, successful dating advice and safety tips to increase the chance of getting a date.
5. "Quick Exit" button redirects members to another site quickly to ensure privacy.
6. Show up at the very TOP in searches.
7. Search by state, province or zip, postal code and city.
8. Know "who`s interested in me" and "who`s viewed me".
With over 700 million members in shared membership base with Positive Singles, it might be one of the largest dating site for people with herpes. The site is exclusively meant for people with herpes and the company goes to great lengths to remove members who do not qualify this condition.
To learn more about HerpesDaters.com, visit http://www.herpesdaters.com/.