EpiCast Report: Diabetic Neuropathy - Epidemiology Forecast to 2022
Albany, NewYork (PRWEB) December 21, 2013
Diabetic neuropathy affects an estimated 50% of patients with diabetes and is one of the leading causes of morbidity in diabetic patients, often leading to foot ulcerations or amputation. Diabetic neuropathy is clinically defined as the presence of symptoms and/or signs of peripheral nerve dysfunction in people with diabetes after the exclusion of other causes.
According to the epidemiologic literature, poor glycemic control, age, duration of diabetes, and obesity are risk factors for diabetic neuropathy. However, diabetic neuropathy is considered to be part of the natural progression of diabetes as a microvascular complication of the disease.
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the total prevalent cases of diabetic neuropathy in the diagnosed diabetic population in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan) will increase from 13,842,033 cases in 2012 to 19,783,289 cases in 2022 at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 4.29%. Throughout the forecast period, the US will have the highest number of total prevalent diabetic neuropathy cases in the diagnosed diabetic population, with approximately 45% of the cases. The increase in the number of total prevalent cases of diabetic neuropathy in the 7MM is the result of changing population demographics and GlobalDatas predicted increase in the diagnosed prevalent cases of diabetes in the 7MM.
- The diabetic neuropathy EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and epidemiological trends for diabetic neuropathy in the seven major markets (6MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the total prevalent cases of diabetic neuropathy in the diagnosed diabetic population segmented by age, (adults over the age of 40 years), sex, and the proportion of comorbid hypertension prevalent case in these markets.
Browse all latest market research report at http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html.
- The diabetic neuropathy epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global DFU market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global diabetic neuropathy market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for diabetic neuropathy therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
All Globaldata market research report at http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/globaldata-1.html.
List of Tables
Table 1: Neuropathic Pain Descriptor Terms
Table 2: 7MM, Sources of Diabetic Neuropathy Total Prevalence Data
Table 3: 7MM, Excluded Sources of Diabetic Neuropathy Total Prevalence Data
Table 4: 7MM, Total Prevalent Cases of Diabetic Neuropathy in Diagnosed Diabetics
Hyperuricemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
Global Markets Directs, (http://www.researchmoz.us/hyperuricemia-pipeline-review-h2-2013-report.html) 'Hyperuricemia Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indications therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Hyperuricemia, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hyperuricemia. Hyperuricemia Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets.
Diabetic Neuropathy Pipeline Review, (http://www.researchmoz.us/diabetic-neuropathy-pipeline-review-h2-2013-report.html) H2 2013, provides an overview of the indications therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Diabetic Neuropathy, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Diabetic Neuropathy. Diabetic Neuropathy Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Directs team.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948