London, UK (PRWEB) December 20, 2013
The major factors that are expected to spur the growth in the overall sewage and wastewater treatment market include ongoing improvements of the economic conditions worldwide, particularly in emerging economies, along with rising environmental concerns provoked by water pollution from the agricultural and industrial activities. During 2008-2012, the global water utilities market registered a 4.2% CAGR, and in 2012, its revenues exceeded USD 722.49 billion. During the same period, market consumption volumes exhibited a 1% CAGR and in 2012 and went beyond 2.9 trillion cubic meters. Europe leads the worldwide water utilities market. The market is characterized as a highly fragmented one, with a handful of dominant industry players.
The overall water utilities market is poised for positive growth, at a 4.3% CAGR through 2017, to reach a value of USD 891 billion by the end of the forecast period.
Discounted research report “Water Utilities: Global Industry Almanac” worked out by MarketLine has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Water Utilities: Global Industry Almanac
Published: November, 2013
Price: US$ 2,546.00
The in-demand industry almanac provides a comprehensive overview of the world water utilities market, uncovering valuable information on the industry’s historical and current performance. It discloses data on the market size (both in terms of volume and value), presents a thorough analysis of the key forces shaping the market and influencing its growth, pinpoints the most promising growth areas, and identifies the emerging opportunities along with major industry challenges. Clear description of the competitive scenario, an insightful review of the leading companies engaged in the water utilities industry and Porter’s five forces analysis are available in the research study. The report estimates the industry future growth prospects and offers detailed forecast for the development of the overall water utilities sector up to 2017.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a deep insight into the operation of the world water utilities industry and understand the market landscape.
- Spot the most promising market sectors.
- Understand who stands where in the water utilities market, with an in-depth study of the dominant players in the industry.
- Choose the most prospective business partners.
- Gain a clear idea of the key factors influencing the competitive intensity.
- Obtain the important historical and current industry estimates to take more informed business decisions.
- Boost your business by taking a comprehensive look at the emerging market threats and opportunities.
- Gain an all-round understanding of the market’s future growth prospects.
This in-demand research report falls under the special 15% discount offer on all Industry Almanac & Industry Guides worked out by MarketLine. The offer is valid until January 1, 2014 ONLY!
Other Discounted Studies by Marketline Include but Are NOT Limited to:
- Water Utilities - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Water Utilities - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Water Utilities - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
For a full list of MarketLine’s Industry Guide or Industry Almanac reports on offer, please click here.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketLine page.