Woodbury, NY (PRWEB) January 10, 2014
QuickBooks 2014 Premier and Enterprise contains many new features. Leading accounting firm Gettry Marcus CPA, P.C., provides an overview of the new features. Some of the new features of QuickBooks 2014 Premier are the following:
1. Client Collaborator - The best new feature of QuickBooks 2014 is the Client Collaborator that allows individuals to create transaction conversations with their accountant directly in QuickBooks.
2. Recording Bounced Checks with Ease - Efficiently records multiple transactions associated with a bounced check (NSF funds).
3. Income Tracker (can replace Collection Center) - Filter for transaction types. Manage actions in batch very efficiently.
4. Email Tracking, Templates and Attachments - More efficient email tracking, templates and attachments.
5. Adding Bill Credits to Bill Payment Stub - When a vendor bill is paid 100% by a credit memo, the bill and the credit will now display on Bill Payment Stub.
6. Improved Payroll Center - Tabs keep tasks separated. See current and past activity.
7. File Color Customization - Choose a color for each file. Choose to use Color Icons on Top Icon Bar.
8. Assign Reps to Job Records - Filter reports by Rep. Filter reports by job status.
9. Bank Feeds - Replaces Online Banking.
QuickBooks Enterprise 2014 also contains many new features. Leading accounting and business valuation firm Gettry Marcus CPA, P.C., provides an overview of some of the new features. New features include:
1. Customize Expense Transactions - Add sales rep and/or custom fields.
2. Job Work-in-Process Report - Used to calculate over/under billings. Can be filtered by sales rep or job status.
3. Committed Costs by Job Report - Includes open purchase order dollars. Includes wages on timesheets. Helps companies watch estimated costs closely.
4. Inventory Improvements
a. Auto-Build Subassemblies - Saves time. No need to figure what to order first.
b. Replace Components In Assemblies - New dialog, "assemblies where used." Batch updating.
c. Options for BOM Cost - Option to default to total BOM component costs.
d. New Min/Max Inventory Reorder - When inventory levels drop, suggested level to order.
5. New Advanced Pricing
a. Price Rules - Converts price levels.
b. Quantity Discounting - Reward large orders with quantity discounting.
“Our in-depth knowledge and training on QuickBooks makes us a leading firm in the industry in helping our clients with QuickBooks. These new features of QuickBooks 2014 will help our clients use the program more effectively and efficiently,” says Brian Cohn, CPA, Chair, Gettry Marcus CPA, P.C.’s QuickBooks Committee.
Gettry Marcus CPA, P.C. is a Top 200 firm nationally with offices in Woodbury, Long Island and New York City. We provide accounting, tax, and consulting services to commercial businesses, high net worth individuals and various industries which include Real Estate and Health Care. We have one of the premier and most credentialed Business Valuation, Litigation and Forensic Accounting Groups in the New York Area. Our experience in diverse industries and a highly talented and experienced professional staff gives us the ability to share valuable insights into our clients’ businesses, to better understand their goals and problems and to help them attain the vision they have for their company.
Gettry Marcus is "Always Looking Deeper" to build value for our clients.
Media inquiries: Contact Fayellen Dietchweiler at 516-364-3390 ext. 225 or via email at fdietchweiler(at)gettrymarcus(dot)com.